Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

One thing i want in the next FM is players to actually charge down the keeper, they can take upto a minute on the ball and it's so frustrating...

I would like to see an option where you can tell your strikers to attack the first post, or run behind the defenders on a cross ball.
Now all you can do is tell your wingers where to aim at when crossing.

Something I'd love to see implemented is some clubs holding interviews for vacant manager positions. I would see it working a bit like how media interviews go now. Maybe the board could place expectations on you depending what you promised in the interview. Would just like to see some reason behind getting/not getting the job

Would also like to be able to ask for more when you're discussing your own contract with the board. For example, agreeing to sign a new deal with a clause promising a stadium expansion, or other investment.

Well , i would like to hire an assassin who will kill enemy players .

The ability to stop a substitution before the ball goes out of play. The amount of times I've decided on a sub or 2 only for something to happen to make want to change it. Unless you can and I'm being stupid.

- Controlling how your players act when they're not on the ball. I know you can 'hassle opponents' etc, but I think you should be able to actually position players in different areas of the pitch when the other team are attacking.
in the old championship manager series that is how the tactics were done, its now developed into what you see today, and you can aid their positioning by adjusting Mentality

players suffer from personal things, like absence due to wife giving birth or drop in form due to *** scandel

Wouldn't mind see a fight every so often...

Taking odds on Joey Barton red cards

Having the ability to define what areas of focus you want your youth training academy to focus on when churning out youth players. Ie: Do you want to focus on more technical stats like dribbling, first touch, technique, passing, or do you want to focus on more general stats like strength, positioning/off the ball/decisions and so forth so you can have some control over who comes out of your academy. Note that this doesn't override a players natural abilities, it just will hopefully tone down the strange stats given to some players (ie: defender with high penalty taking/corners/crossing/no jumping or something).

I think the game itself is fine right now, but id like to see some changes within the 3D engine.

- Crowds: They have been improved really well for FM12, the way they a dressed and all that. But, i think the animations could be vastly improved. I.E: Only a select few of the fans getting up and pointing fingers at the ref if he makes a bad call, the crowd jumping properly when a goal is scored.

Also, the figures could be a little more realistic. Like, full for a man city, man united, chelsea etc.. But, say it's a Wigan or a team like them, and they are losing a few games, then the crowd should drop slightly. And also, for leagues like my one here in Australia, the A-League. The crowds here are like 8 to 9 thousand. The only two teams who get decent crowds are, Melbourne Victory, who get like 20,000 most of the time, and the Jets, who get 13, 14,000 most games. Also, with the A-League, the whole crowd sits, except for the supporter groups, who wear the clubs colours and stand, chant and everything, with flags and stuff. I think this would be a nice addition. I wish SI would make all crowds for every league realistic.

So i think the crowds would be the one thing they imrpove on in FM13, but also other things too of course. But id like to see the 3D engine improved the most, rather than the actual simulation itself.

Wouldn't mind see a fight every so often...

Taking odds on Joey Barton red cards

I would really like to see this too. There could be a new stat: Card prone.

This would work really well, as the players with a 11-20 Card prone stat would be more likely to start a fight, go into tackles harder, etc..

id really like to see a more in-depth set piece creator like in fifa, where you can set peoples runs and stuff to create some slick free-kicks which tear the opponent apart like barca do occasionally.

id also still like to be able to set each person with a preferred tactic per position, so if im bringing off one of my strikers for a DM to hold onto a win i dont have to go into the settings and change all the individual instructions all the time.

1.to be able to see the skills of a player in the field.for example CR the known dribble he does
2.to be able to see the car that goes in the field to take the injured player and not see the psychotherapist hold him fromhis hair and drag him out.
3.to see the coaches along their bench.or walking along it.
4.to stop seeing AI stealing the game with a long shoot by a player with 8 long shot att while you have 20 to 1 chances with many ccc..same story not seeing AI stealing the game in the last 5 min.or catching a heading from 18jumbing etc tower CB.a player with 11 jumbing/heading.correct AI.Attributes have a role after all.and its not by accident when you see such thing 10 times a year at least.
5.to change some reactions-answers of players when you say to them something logical and then seems to not be motivated or be stressed etc.it is silly not truth at all.
6.STOP the board of wanting younfired when your team has 8wins on the road,is climbing,wins in europe inter and is top in her group at EL play amazing football and the only thing that did wrong is too fail to start good in the start of the season and was at the bottom of the championship standings.
FOR GOD SHAKEWE ARE CLIMBING.every week i am forced to play with the gun in my head and the 3-0 or 5-0 cannt save me at the next bad result
That FOR START

Sorry if this has been posted before forgive me.
One thing I really like about the latest FM's is the achievments on steam.
But instead of having them marked off one by one, I think it would make it better if it was scored on points.
So easy one is ' your team scored a goal' - 1 point. Upto 'English here achieve promotion from the lowest to highest league in england' is worth 20 points.

Dynamic PA. Players who have consistantly good seasons and stat progression should see a rise in their overall PA, and should be doubly so for younger players. Conversly, if a player has been terrible on the pitch and not making much progression in their training, their PA should take a hit accordingly (mental stats like determination and work rate would help increase the highs and soften the lows).

players current ability can go up if they have a good season, like Steve Morrison, few years ago he was conferance and most likely would have been rated far less than he is now but after great seasons higher up his ability has improved dramaticly and even when he had reached his full potential

I like that idea of Free kicks, like FIFA.

Also, another good addition would be having the ability to talk to your players privately at half time. Like if a certain player has struggled, or has done really well, you can give them a private talking into, instead of the whole team or just defense, attack or midfield.