Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

id like to see job interview for wen jobs come up so u can tell them ur aim if they dont like u dont get the job lol

A good idea would be to be able to set up 'of the training pitch' corners and freekicks that are worked like you see IRL

More dramatic deadline days. Nothing as extreme as Fifa but a bit more action and late bids would be good!

More control over finances and being able to request loans.

More realistic transfers and transfer costs.

High quality regen faces.

Game animations showing more flair and movements.

HAVE FORWARDS KNOW THAT IT IS OK TO CROSS THE BALL TO YOUR UNMARKED TEAMMATE WHO IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND HAS A CLEAR CHANCE TO SCORE RATHER THAN HAVING YOUR FORWARD RUN TOWARDS THE OPPOSING GOALKEEPER AND TRY TO SHOOT AND BLATANTLY MISS.

Last edited:
being able to buy someone and loan them back to the club you brought the player from..

also emergency loan signings

It would be cool if players could develop personal rivalries, ranging from friendly competition and all the way to Roy Keane vs. Alf-Inge Håland. The latter would have to be extremely rare, of course, but would be really interesting to deal with.

being able to buy someone and loan them back to the club you brought the player from..

You can already basically do that by setting the transfer date to "end of season" instead of immediately. Then they stay with their old team until June.

You should be able to tell your players to isolate certain players, like if you can see a fullback playing badly, too get at him as he is the weak link!!

Focus passing: Left flank or right flank.

id like to see more game statistics put in.

example your personal record against a certain club rather than the clubs records as if you change jobs its becomes irrelvant. Also records against a specific manager.

I would love love love to have direction arrows like the old PES's used to have.

This way you could control exactly where you want your player to move. Have your MCr with a left diagonal arrow to get him to move into the center of pitch. Have your right 3rd CB push diagonally up and out towards the touchline.

This would add a whole new layer of tactical options to the games allowing for more realistic representation of tactics.

I would love love love to have direction arrows like the old PES's used to have.

This way you could control exactly where you want your player to move. Have your MCr with a left diagonal arrow to get him to move into the center of pitch. Have your right 3rd CB push diagonally up and out towards the touchline.

This would add a whole new layer of tactical options to the games allowing for more realistic representation of tactics.

Can you not do this by switching your tactics to classic view ?

An option to disable those ******* INJURIES. Or at least make it more realistic and less of an injury galore because atm that bullshit is really destroying the fun of this game -.-

An option to disable those ******* INJURIES. Or at least make it more realistic and less of an injury galore because atm that bullshit is really destroying the fun of this game -.-

Do injuries really decrease people's skill that much? Most skills in football are mental and stored in your movement memory. If you are out for a month because of a broken arm, why would your strength or pace decrease? Surely its not like you'd be eating junk food every single day since you aren't playing.

I think that injuries decrease stats far too much. You should only loose skills if you have like a level 3 torn hamstring or a broken leg...

Also while we are talking about injuries, there should be more injuries available since most are generic.

Also influence and determination should be able to go up much more faster. Influence if you've been in the club for a long time and as you get older you become more influential on the younger teammates. Determination should increase if you're player has been in a good form and is getting praised by the coaches and the media and your club is winning trophies and competitions.

I injured my hand 5 weeks ago and im only just allowed to start to run around again now, i am obviously slower and run out of breath quickly. I havent changed my diet. So id say yes, injurys do reduce ur stats but they should go back up to a similar level soon.

Dynamic PA. Players who have consistantly good seasons and stat progression should see a rise in their overall PA, and should be doubly so for younger players. Conversly, if a player has been terrible on the pitch and not making much progression in their training, their PA should take a hit accordingly (mental stats like determination and work rate would help increase the highs and soften the lows).

They have a form of it, for e.g. my favourite player for Hajduk in FM11 was Mirko Oremuš(doesn't matter who he actually is) who had a PA of 140 and CA of 120 at the start of the game, him also being 22 years old... so he would never develop his CA more than 131 or something like that, he reached that at 24, and after 3 seasons he got +1 for most stats and after 2-3 years more when he was 30 +1 again for all stats, then he was good enough to play first team in a TOP 5 middle positioned team... forgot to say that he averaged those 8 seasons about 7.2-7.3 almost all the time, almost every game... shame he ain't that good in FM12... to get to the point, you can only do this if you are using a player all the time, him also averaging 7.2-7.3 each season, and doesn't have that much PA(well, at least you can try)

otherwise, full training stats, chosing your preffered formation at the start of the game, job interviews etc. would be good changes...

I don't like the fact that there is always a straight red card for a bad tackle, never a yellow. Handballs aren't frequent enough and goalkeepers don't foul enough! Or is all of this just me? If not, I would like this worked on in FM 2013.

More stable team talks. How can players get angry when I tell them calmly not to get complacent when leading 2 - 0? -.-

On the search player thing the option to check for minimum fee release clause so you can find any deals