February Challenge

i have scrapped this one......woz doin pretty pathetic and wudn't get any points.....team didn't know how to score.....:(

nah its cos ur **** :D

It seems like mine is the only one where the big three actually all do well!!

I think I might have a go at this, not a fast player tbh looking at talk in the thread. Might take me a while to catch up but I have a spare week coming up so ill see what I can do.

What a ******* ******* :mad: last game of season threw it all away, all the seasons hard work down the ******* pan! :mad:

post screenshots later

unluccky i have won like 13 in a row :D going good for now but i always do great untill Feb then **** up.

kris did i send u my screenies cos i cant remember if i did or not?

Here's screenies:

note: there was 1 point between me(5th) snd 2nd at the last game of the season :(

what about your top scorer top assists highest rating ?

i think highest scorer and assists means in the whole league. thts wot i did anyway :S

I got back last night...not sure whether i'm gonna have time to finish...Will try though!!

Ermm I just have a question, are the rules basically the same as in last months thread. e.g 1 season is the main one I was wondering about.

Already I have played 6 pre season games, scored 19 and conceded 0 :D . including a 8-0 win over Rayo Majadahonda with Mista scoring 4 goals and there being 5 different scorers.

Cant wait until the real season starts.

Last edited:
Friendly's don't count people :D but yea Sam same as last time. I have played 26 games and i am 10 clear of Valencia and 12 of barca :D

After 5 hours I am 12 games through the season and have only just lost my first match. Won 10 Drawn 1 Lost 1 :)

Torres is the best player I have ever had play for me, he has scored 15 in 13 and looks as if he will score everytime he gets the ball.

I have just started the season with a 4-0 win over Villerreal...but it could of been 6!!(bad refereeing)....Am going to enjoy this season i can tell......

i gave up cos i was doing ****, mite start again

Finished the season earlier, won the league but lost in the cup final 4-2 vrs real ahh well will get some points but it's a game im really getting into so im going to keep playing :D