Ferguson criticises Davies tackle

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 5K
he didnt make it as big of a deal as ferguson has. Go back in my hole, no thanks im entitled to my opinion. Admin pfffft very nice of you

he didnt make it as big of a deal as ferguson has. Go back in my hole, no thanks im entitled to my opinion. Admin pfffft very nice of you

opinion is all well, but why insult the manager? which makes me wonder if you are trolling hence back in your hole?

and again SAF didnt make a big deal. he called it a bad tackle, ive shown you the quote, and yet you keep ignoring hence i wnder if you are just ignoring the facts to lay into SAF? hence back in your hole

Wasn't that bad a foul, clumsy and mistimed, but he clearly thought he could get the ball.

Wasn't that bad a foul, clumsy and mistimed, but he clearly thought he could get the ball.

Its not terrible tackle, a bad tackle, he wasnt ever getting it, not sure how or why he thought he could get the ball. Then goes and does an even worse one

Trolling are you serious hahaha if you look at most of my comments they are helping people out. everyone is entitled to there opinion just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to try an take there opinion away from them by telling them to go, Ill tell you right now i hate man utd an especially alex ferguson.

Trolling are you serious hahaha if you look at most of my comments they are helping people out. everyone is entitled to there opinion just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to try an take there opinion away from them by telling them to go, Ill tell you right now i hate man utd an especially alex ferguson.

did you even read what i said, it had nothing to do with that. i dont like liverpool, dont go round rambling and ranting and insulting dalgish.

clearly the point that SAF didnt make a big deal out of it was lost on you

yes hence the reason i said about trolling did you read my reply obviously not. this is the first time ive supposedly insulted on feguson on here so i dont go 'round' anywhere. You dont because im probably alot more passionate than you but thats probablly because i support the team where i was born an bred.

yes hence the reason i said about trolling did you read my reply obviously not. this is the first time ive supposedly insulted on feguson on here so i dont go 'round' anywhere. You dont because im probably alot more passionate than you but thats probablly because i support the team where i was born an bred.

passion =/= insults, and yes, actually lived not far from the teami support. i just dont feel the need to insult a rival team to show my support

Both of you, stop with the off topic ****, take it to PM.

I've always hated Davies anyway. Dirty player who just dives constantly to win free kicks. I'm glad he's given more people a reason to hate him.

Did Ferguson criticise Jonny Evans' tackle on Stuart Holden, which broke his leg?? What a ****.

I think the tackle was more from the side.He went in and I actually thaught he had got the ball until I saw the reply where Toms foot went down just in front of the ball and Davies hit his foot instead of the ball.

Did Ferguson criticise Jonny Evans' tackle on Stuart Holden, which broke his leg?? What a ****.

SAF on Evans: “You can’t have a 100 percent complaint about the sending off, because once you raise your foot you’re putting yourself in a dangerous area. “The boy’s got a bad gash, so that justifies the referee sending him off.

And it was a gash on his knee, that somehow damaged ligaments

Find out monday whether cleverley's is broken or not

SAF on Evans: “You can’t have a 100 percent complaint about the sending off, because once you raise your foot you’re putting yourself in a dangerous area. “The boy’s got a bad gash, so that justifies the referee sending him off.

And it was a gash on his knee, that somehow damaged ligaments

Find out monday whether cleverley's is broken or not

Fine well I take that previous comment back then. Apologies. :D

I think the tackle was more from the side.He went in and I actually thaught he had got the ball until I saw the reply where Toms foot went down just in front of the ball and Davies hit his foot instead of the ball.

He's always coming in from the wrong side/behind (the ball is on the opposite side of cleverleys body to him), and its just a tackle that doesnt need to be made. Not sure if you sw his other tackle though, now that should have been red. He made comments about how he would be going in, and i'd like to that it was just talk, otherwise thats just wrong

He's always coming in from the wrong side/behind (the ball is on the opposite side of cleverleys body to him), and its just a tackle that doesnt need to be made. Not sure if you sw his other tackle though, now that should have been red. He made comments about how he would be going in, and i'd like to that it was just talk, otherwise thats just wrong
I didn't really see the other tackle.I was only listening to the match online yesterday as I was doing project work and when I watched MOTD last night it was late so I wasnt half paying attention.Maybe Im wrong(I usually am)

I didn't really see the other tackle.I was only listening to the match online yesterday as I was doing project work and when I watched MOTD last night it was late so I wasnt half paying attention.Maybe Im wrong(I usually am)

it wasnt a horror show tackle. just poor, and didnt need to be made. But people are overblowing SAF's take with this, all he did was call it a bad tackle. I'll try and find the other one for you

on evra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcbgT3pGYYQ

Back