Ferguson slams 'dysfunctional' FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson hits out at the Football Association for its handling of incidents involving Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard.

More...

**** off you old cheating ****.

HAHA. Ferguson is God! He doesn't give a f*** about those F.A. c**ts. Stevie G the diver can f*** off to Madrid in the summer. GGMU! HGLU!!!

i completely agree. the rules are ridiculous reguarding punishment. if the ref sees it, the fa can't punish the player? ridiculous

Its not ridiculous simply put the Law can not act retrospectively its like saying if you drop litter and get fined, then 5 years in the future if you drop litter the punishment is prison its not right for them to come to you and put you in prison as you have already been punished once.

Typical fergie slating of the fa, referee's and other players where as if it were a different manager....

The FA is rediculous, i mean an actual joke. That article is proof of this, before anyone starts calling me a Fergie *** boy or any other ****, i support Ipswich so no bias here ;)

**** off you old cheating ****.
:P When, exactly, has he ever cheated........?

Scared much Sir Alex...
............scared much of what?XD
Typical fergie slating of the fa, referee's and other players where as if it were a different manager....
:S Take the conspiracy theories elsewhere mate unless you have any backing of what your saying other than it's just your opinion..........<)

To be fair, liverpool have got away with it a bit. Gerrard swears at a ref and elbows/forearm smashes a player within a week and doesn't get anything, at all. I don't even think he got a yellow. You can see why he would be ******.:P

Every game you are 1 down and it is approaching the end of the match and he gets 19 minutes of stoppage time?

The older he gets the more he moans.. I don't know what he was trying to get out of this? Other than the massive boost it will be for Gerrard's moral knowing Sir Alex is scared of him.. :)

This thread is just going to be a Man Utd vs Liverpool warzone. If Scott wasn't banned it would be twice as bad already. If Fergie wants to slam the FA, that's fine by me. He is his own man and will say what he wants to say. Nobody should argue an opinion unless it makes you sound thick

Every game you are 1 down and it is approaching the end of the match and he gets 19 minutes of stoppage time?
Wow, your fantastic use of exagerration proved me wrong......

And, i may have been imagining this but......i thought the referee decided extra time...not ferguson?
Steven Gerrard.

Really doubt that.:$

It's a good job Scott is banned. He may call this 'Mind Games'.

It's not like United are perfect, e.g Neville.

The older he gets the more he moans.. I don't know what he was trying to get out of this? Other than the massive boost it will be for Gerrard's moral knowing Sir Alex is scared of him.. :)

Just like how Gerrard dives more as he gets older? =/ Gerrard's form this season is nothing close to good anyway, not to say scaring SAF.

Scared? If I was United I wouldn't be scared of Liverpool. Yeah they've beaten them 3 times in a row but United are full of confidence, they wanna set the record straight after being humiliated last season.

Scared of Gerrard? lol...'cause he's having such a great season. the most memorable thing he has done this year is do a "V" and elbow a lad. Oh and didn't Gerrard score his first goal at OT ever last season or am I wrong?

Should be a good game.

Back