Ferguson slams 'dysfunctional' FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 4K
I don't see whats the problem of putting club before country, Ronald used to do it.

The IPSWICH fan. Listen to the team. They are in the Championship and I doubt he watches that many Premier League games. The Birmingham fan agreed with all the others (nearly)

Well many people hate it when Drogba dives 24/7 and ALWAYS gets away with it.

When has he ever dived? This is ridiculous, it's like you are making SO much up! It was for an undeliberate elbow that people started arguments so get your facts right. He deserves so many bans, the t**t Ferguson does.

dasty, Ben was just stating how Ferguson gets so much added time like the Man City game.

Ronaldo used to get away with diving so much. Scholes gets away with murder.

Ronaldo put club before country?oO) In what way.

I guess being a fan of a championship club means your opinion counts less?oO)

When has gerrard ever dived?oO) What are you on about.:S One example to keep you happy, his horrendous dive vs athltico madrid last season in the champions league.

Scholes gets away with murder?oO) Have you seen his disciplinary record, he gets what comes with not being able to tackle.XD

We were talking about preferential treatement from the fa anyway?:P

Ronaldo put club before country?oO) In what way.

I guess being a fan of a championship club means your opinion counts less?oO)

When has gerrard ever dived?oO) What are you on about.:S One example to keep you happy, his horrendous dive vs athltico madrid last season in the champions league.

Scholes gets away with murder?oO) Have you seen his disciplinary record, he gets what comes with not being able to tackle.XD

We were talking about preferential treatement from the fa anyway?:P

Gerrard's dive in 2005 for the penalty ;) champions league final against milan you forgot that one.(K)

I'm bored of the Man United fans vs Liverpool fans now on every thread, give it a rest.

I'm bored of the Man United fans vs Liverpool fans now on every thread, give it a rest.

I got bored of it ages ago Max, hence why i don't really post in them, :S

since when does supporting a championship team mean your opinion counts for less paul? some stupid stuff has come out of your keyboard recently mate

since when does supporting a championship team mean your opinion counts for less paul? some stupid stuff has come out of your keyboard recently mate
In defence of Paul, I don't think he was saying it counts less, if you read the post it said "they probably dont watch many games" referring to the Premier League so they wouldn't know much about it, but if he did mean it meant less then it is rubbish.

I did say it would turn like this halfway down the 1st page lol, I don't get involved because its tedious just to look at

In defence of Paul, I don't think he was saying it counts less, if you read the post it said "they probably dont watch many games" referring to the Premier League so they wouldn't know much about it, but if he did mean it meant less then it is rubbish.
fair enough, didnt want to read the whole thread to find out the argument, i used to get involved in these debates but honestly some users just ruin it, wont mention names

The IPSWICH fan. Listen to the team. They are in the Championship and I doubt he watches that many Premier League games. The Birmingham fan agreed with all the others (nearly)

I watch more Premiership games than Championship (since Championship games are barely on TV). An odd assumption ;) I just think everyone overreacts when Man Utd get a penalty or a free kick whenever Ronaldo goes down (yes he dives alot, but he does it so much you can never tell.), but these things happen to every team, not just Man Utd

fair enough, didnt want to read the whole thread to find out the argument, i used to get involved in these debates but honestly some users just ruin it, wont mention names

The whole argument? You only had to read his post.

why are you always having a go at Joe, its getting really annoying.:'(

hes got nothing better to do mate, cheers for sticking up for me, but i wont post anymore as maxll infract me

I watch more Premiership games than Championship (since Championship games are barely on TV). An odd assumption ;) I just think everyone overreacts when Man Utd get a penalty or a free kick whenever Ronaldo goes down (yes he dives alot, but he does it so much you can never tell.), but these things happen to every team, not just Man Utd
Sorry then mate but just saying..............I didn't know you watched Premier League Games more, just though you might have a Ipswich FC TV channel or something or watch it online. Anyway can someone close this thread, the arguments happen every time!

This whole thread is really annoying, i keep being referred to as "The Ipswich Fan" :P I joke, but we are not doing very well :(

hes got nothing better to do mate, cheers for sticking up for me, but i wont post anymore as maxll infract me

Iv got much better things to do, all i was saying is you did not have to read the whole thread to find out what he meant.

Jesus..

This whole thread is really annoying, i keep being referred to as "The Ipswich Fan" :P I joke, but we are not doing very well :(
sorry about that j4ack22(;)) i forgot your name when i was posting.:$

doesnt matter, any opinion should be accepted and taken into account,

Back