Ferguson slams 'dysfunctional' FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 4K
Thats fair enough, i don't know how well he has been doing or not. Don't really look out for who is reffing any paticular game.
<)

Only a couple who I particularly look out for tbh - Webb is one of them.

Anyways, isn't Ferguson on a suspended ban for having a pop at the FA already? Looking forward to them bringing it down on him - perhaps even before Sunday? ;)

it means not working how it should.

up a bit late i would have thought ;)

To be fair to Sir Alex, he has a slight point, but would he have triggered it if Man Utd were not playing Liverpool this Sunday? Probably not.

Slightly off Topic, but oh well : Paul can you please stop going around like you own the place, as you clearly do not, look at the very bottom of the page.

Calm down everyone,we all know Fergie's a poor loser,and Benitez is a poor all around. All managers want the best for their club and will do whatever,Fergie's trying to start a fuse,Benitez needs to be the bigger man (as he is ;P) and ignore it. The FA i believe if anything, are soft on United

fair play kid i would have been sent to bed by now :$ lol

just a sec..

"YES MOM IM IN BED" :P

and i think many people would agree with your point, that fergie needs to calm down a bit

Only a couple who I particularly look out for tbh - Webb is one of them.

Anyways, isn't Ferguson on a suspended ban for having a pop at the FA already? Looking forward to them bringing it down on him - perhaps even before Sunday? ;)
Doubt that will happen. Haven't you heard? The fa is bent round fergusons little finger.XD

:P Hopefully that doesn't happen but i'm not sure if it would make much of a difference anyway.XD

i like fergie but i hate the way the fa protect him and basicly polish his shoes for him.

exactly jacko ;)

i have no problem with HIM at all, just the way things get dealt with

When i read things like this i can't help but thinking of Fergie getting a rim job off of good 'ole honest players

Doubt that will happen. Haven't you heard? The fa is bent round fergusons little finger.XD

:P Hopefully that doesn't happen but i'm not sure if it would make much of a difference anyway.XD

:D

Still waiting to hear if I've got a ticket to get into Castle Greyskull this year. Live in hope and all that - we'll see how many MUST's boycott of matches frees up. (6)

Imagine the atmosphere with 30000 Scousers... it will be like the good old days on the Stretford End rather than having that embarassment of a song being oversung by YNWA :D

YouTube- Highly embarrassing pre-match song from the mancs 14/03/2009

It's a good job Scott is banned. He may call this 'Mind Games'.

So too you, saying the FA are dysfunctional and hinting at biased behaviuor is going to put pressure in the ref. Oh wait, it didnt put some sort of pressure, as he made a bad mistake. silly me for thinking it

What a typical diluted United-ish thing to say

If only the liverpool players had as much fight in them as their fans. lol XD they could be up there mingling with the big boys.

Close this thread. Battle has been won. Sir Alex is God. The End

Back