FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

What kind of Football does this tactic play? Is it similar to the Barce/Bayern type possession play?

Ha I do like that style

Yet is it Possession based, or is it more direct, effective football like Dortmund?

think its how good your team is but saying that i was geting over 60% with my san marino save and thats with **** players

Decided to buy top class F9 for my new season,ready to spent up to 20mil euros, Araujo and Zaza were really good,but this guy I think should be my next destroyer:
View attachment 396594

View attachment 396590not a bad start and b4 any wise *** but your playing with barca look at what league i am in its not the barca we all know playing with kids from my youth setup

that's great results kitchin75 ;) probably will be much better at the end of season :D glad you like FETISH ;)

that's great results kitchin75 ;) probably will be much better at the end of season :D glad you like FETISH ;)
love this tac mate thank you very much for bring too us did you have to give your first born to make this

halideBeslic I have put some ss up on page 27 so you can see how my goals are broken down into further

Rooney,Van Persie and Mata are killing defences as I see :D this young guy is good potential :D

heh yes they do really :) they come easily to ku low targets the 3: D my young boy I really hope so much and believe in him so delighted to see him for any year

Could you recommend a mid/low team that would have the right players for this tactic?

Hard question dillyhick...Kitchin75 is playing with San Marino,he has good success... You should decide by yourself and lead team to glory step by step if are you patient and want to make long term career in same club... maybe someone of users of tactic is ready to give you suggestion :)

Could you recommend a mid/low team that would have the right players for this tactic?

You could always try Hull?

GK : McGregor
DR : Elmohamady
DC : Chester
DC : Davies
DL : Figueroa
DMC : Meyler
BWM : Livermore
AP : Huddlestone
AMR : Koren
AML : Brady
F9 : Jelavic