FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

going to give this a go with my barca save but b4 you but barca any tac will work with them but this is not the barca we all know i download a db with barca all the top players are gone there not in the top laegue any more and cant buy any 1 till 2016 so have to play with youth players it very fun

big challenge :D hope you will get good results :D

Just won the european championship with Portugal (won over spain 2-3 in final and won over germany 1-2 in semi-final) and currently unbeaten with Arsenal and with Bayreuth (German Oberliga) after a 10 games test

Probably the best FM14 tactic so far.

Thanks for sharing it

Last edited:
Just won the european championship with Portugal (won over spain 2-3 in final and won over germany 0-3 in semi-final) and currently unbeaten with Arsenal and with Bayreuth (German Oberliga) after a 10 games test

Probably the best FM14 tactic so far.

Thanks for sharing it

What an amazing archievement,congratulations remlnx ^^) feel free to put some SS of your success

Yes,that's right,because of that Zivkovic (left footed) is playing left IF and Russotto (right footed) right IF... I hope you noticed how nicely your team is playing, a lot of nice passes, moving around and at the end giving a final touch :) we can't expect to win every single game,but we can be better than media prediction (talking this because I like mid/small teams to manage,not big supporter of world class teams) ^^)
yes but im curious about bigger clubs and will start with PSG today gonna upload results with SS ;)

What an amazing archievement,congratulations remlnx ^^) feel free to put some SS of your success

Some SS of the European Championship i won with Portugal.
Portugal was supposed to finish only in top 16 (world ranking 12)

Note that 5 players chosen for the top 11 of the EU championshitp AND 5 other players chosen for the top 11 reserves of the EU Championship, making 10 portugal players on top 22 of the competition, definitely amazing.

Last SS is the big final vs Spain statistics.

Last edited:
He makes it really us so well, I think just think it was hard that they got a goal heh: D

What kind of strikers must play in F9 positions,your recomandations for mid. teams(1-10 mil.),and no goals from att. corners...thx.

Last edited:
Kind of strikers,well you should see first post and attributes which you need for F9... F9 should be someone who is teamplayer,creative enough with nice passing skills and of course finishing/composure att....
Suggestions: Berardi, Volland, Zaza, Timo Werner, Nicklas Helenius, Uros Djurdjevic, Carlos Fierro, Omer Damari - these are young guns,invest for future ;)

hehe it ku surely be one nice: P not fun aside, I do not know what's going on my team just run out there of: D

Hi Halidbeslic, what's the name of the skin in your screen?

Suarez for me at F9 in 15 games has averaged a 6.56 rating and 3 goals... The only position that doesn't seem to pull it's weight for me.