FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

Do you play in control
-
on away match ?
-on away match against big teams ?

Last edited:
Try use this tactic with mid. and low teams(not big 4),and your rezults........

hmm may as well see where you're going with this, but if I really likes to play with man utd then I can as well test it with them?

Dude back off with your negative **** or you'll be banned, he can use the tactics with whichever team he wishes, people have tested with lesser teams and been successful!

Hi Halidbeslic, what's the name of the skin in your screen?

Nicholas 14
you can find it on serbian-fm

Suarez for me at F9 in 15 games has averaged a 6.56 rating and 3 goals... The only position that doesn't seem to pull it's weight for me.

Try him on other position, on IF... dont know why he is not performing well for you,somebody mention that he is playing well for F9 position

End of season with Saints,View attachment 551239

not bad for first season with them,next season will be probably better, find 2 or 3 good players for positions which you think you need them

View attachment 551225View attachment 551228
it is as it is for the time being in league

8-|

and if i'm down to 10 men? who do i take off the BWM ?

one of IFs

Venezia is probably top team in serie A,have you read anything on this thead???

Excellent result plutte,any chance you can put a screen shot up of how you line your man utd team up
cheers

can you believe I would, I do it as soon as I have time to come into the game again :) I'll take us right ss any of the players who have done well and such :)

Gunna give this tactic a go with tottenham, see how it fairs with them

you see when reasonably nice out you have to say :) I keep us watching them in my game now, so may be I'll get one of the two to the club :)