FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

Like I said,you need to be patient whit this tactic, hope you will have good results ^^)

Dear friend, secure the results are great, my problem is injuries, which unfortunately I continue to happen, but despite this the wolves continue to win by playing mostly A KICK VERY NICE to see.

I recommend this tactic at all, at least try it for 20 games, and surely you will get the exciting results, I will continue to post all the results you'll get with the wolves and other teams surely ....

Nice to hear that,try to reduce Balanced High to Balanced Average in General training,hope that will help

i have tried it with stoke just bought a rb for the future and it is working really well i am 4th after 20 games

here again the results:

2dv5p9z.jpg

and these two are the best players at the moment :
2laaarp.jpg

2h2fpzl.jpg

a round of applause to Dicko, that when you start the career he's just a striker, I'm training like I TD and TS so that it can rotate at will with Sako ...

and finally the ranking :
t98jma.jpg

this tactic with its two alternative version ATT and DEF and one of the best around, if you really want to look for something wrong, are the goals that you suffer from the corner, but the end is not that the opponents flying 100 corner game.

when should i talk with players?

Last edited:
new test coming on greek, i select Atromitos :O we have Uefa Europa League Oo...

it's going very nice with Dortmund, yes it's a good team but the football is nice to watch only drew 0-0 in CL against ManU rest all wins wil post screenshots at end of the season!

here again the results:

2dv5p9z.jpg

and these two are the best players at the moment :
2laaarp.jpg

2h2fpzl.jpg

a round of applause to Dicko, that when you start the career he's just a striker, I'm training like I TD and TS so that it can rotate at will with Sako ...

and finally the ranking :
t98jma.jpg

this tactic with its two alternative version ATT and DEF and one of the best around, if you really want to look for something wrong, are the goals that you suffer from the corner, but the end is not that the opponents flying 100 corner game.

glad to see this :) go Wolves go :)

yogha,
really sorry for hear this, have you understood everything what I wrote in first post OIs,teamtalks,training and 4 important things on the end of post?... Which team are you managing?

nexunsi you need to praise or critizise sometimes players after games, and talk with them as a team,hope you understand

havanaclue hahahahaha,crazy guy :)

extincion76
i wish u complete success with greek team,write you results :) have you finished season with wolves?

xilence nice start,we will see how is season going,I will try tonight to finish my season with Venezia, currently 1st with 2 points clear of Napoli and Juve, also in 1/8 finals in UEFA (i was 3rd in group stage of Champions League), in Italian Cup in final :)
I will post results when finish season

well hali i finish when i have time whit wolves, at the moment i try whit Atromitos and have same good result :)

Ok guys remember this is a little team from greek and look :

this is a good match ;) :

24b46xt.jpg

1ythyf.jpg

the result and look only 2 lose because i have a *** junries :
14syskk.jpg

the league table :

1238wvl.jpg

now i show u my best player, remember i don't buy any player ;) :

2ue5vud.jpg

14o4nf9.jpg

2dux9nm.jpg

sgivlk.jpg

and for finish look the BIG SURPRISE but not for me ;)

292o2o3.jpg

what to say at this point? nothing that I'm having a great time, and I will continue to post all my tests;)

You have amazing season :D what a great results :D I'm very happy to see that FETISH works amazing :)