FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

why can not this skin to pull ?? sory my english

RuggyLAD Sorry mate,but I'm not playin' FM Classic,only Career mode

Fakucarp, TRZony
It's not mine skin,so I cannot upload mate, try to find it on fmscout or on serbian-fm

manmark Delije and Gate 7 we and Greeks have craziest and loudest supporters all around the world 8-| uzivaj 8-|

Happy for hear that mate,show me history of Atromitos,do they have any trophies :) hope you get one :)

Hali Atromitos don't have history :O , they don't win any trophy for now ^^

@Abbes i follow he abi instruction on the first post, i use first tactic for all match " FETISH" and the last 10 min use def or att if i'm bloked or lose for 1-0 or similar result

half season :)
14tr2wj.jpg

2igj861.jpg

a partial table for superleague :
zjxtw8.jpg

and now look, who have the best defense ?????

2ueo55k.jpg

the first half season is EXELLENCE XD

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked all read but where did you get the logo's and player faces from? Am looking for new ones to use as the ones I have look pants. Thanks

with the team i just now i cant play with inside forwards til i sell some players so would it work if i changed f9 to poacher and if to wingers?

Hi guys sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked all read but where did you get the logo's and player faces from? Am looking for new ones to use as the ones I have look pants. Thanks

for logos and player faces u have to look on this forum...

Extincion76 resuls are impressive, FETISH+ Atromitos = success ;) keep posting mate and give Atromitos first trophy in history :)
your goals difference +33 and only 7 goals GS is quite amazing

adamwilding most of logos and player faces could be found on sortitoutsi site

DaleP88 didnt try it with poacher and wingers, you could mate but tactic is made around F9 and IF - they are giving this tactic very nice tiki-taka play ;)

Last edited:
well lost in the playoffs but for me to even get there is something this is a very good tac lets see what the next season brings well done sir

It will be better next season in Europe,its your first season mate. With these ''bullshit'' players you was first in group,thats great :) I suppose you havent enough luck in playoffs in Europa league.. Try to find few better players, my suggestion not more than 4,5 because you can distrupt balance of team... On this FM14 we need to be patient if we want to make good squad and results all season,need to go step by step

It will be better next season in Europe,its your first season mate. With these ''bullshit'' players you was first in group,thats great :) I suppose you havent enough luck in playoffs in Europa league.. Try to find few better players, my suggestion not more than 4,5 because you can distrupt balance of team... On this FM14 we need to be patient if we want to make good squad and results all season,need to go step by step

and this true, I recommend you buy a maximum of 2 players at the start of the championship and in January at most 2 more, remembering that every new purchase needs time to familiarize yourself with peers and adapt to the form, and then go down to the bars of the tactics according to how many new purchases you will make, s ene do not expect too many great results ....

PATIENCE is most important, we all want results right now, to win Champions League,EURO league or championship with small/mid team, it is really impossible, but it is possible if you are cheating, I dont see why would anyone do this

This tactic is great, I just beat Schalke 2-0 with Honffenheim! And I was away!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Please sent me the skin you have can't open your file in second post and i can't find it myself on the internet :D

Don't know where to look, do i have to register?

yes,u need to register, hope that is not problem for you... good luck with skin and tactic 8-|

hi! i'm trying this with Fc Inter: tactics almost 100% fluid in 7 matches only 1 win and 6 draws (most of them 0-0 and 1-1). I play with

handanovic
Campagnaro ranocchia jesus nagatomo
cambiasso
hernanes kovacic
feghouli palacio
icardi

is it normal?? i see only good results here on the thread