FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

Ivory Coast offered me a job,accepted...now I will se how is FETISH ​working with national team

I would like to remind all those who try what is written in the first post of hali, and follow it to the letter just so you will obtain great results, my posts show very well that the tactic is EXCELLENT, no one says that you will obtain only victories but certainly like hali says you have fun and also so I would add, you go to the tiki taka to lightning-fast maneuvers, even with low level players are unable to get a championship that stood out the most .....

in this minute another AMAZING result :
51ovn.jpg

Last edited:
Destroyed Olympiakos, my favourite team after Red Star Belgrade and Machester United, shame on you Extinction768-|

FETISH Control, ATT or DEF version could be used on last 10mins ;)
I think Extinction76 is using tactics on that way

those results he posted looks incredible, too many good tactics last time, i can't decide what to use now ;).

your choice abbes 8-| if you decide for mine,please follow instructions from my first post,please

1/8 Euro Cup got Juve, first match lost 0-1,second one:
View attachment 397268

Juventus...who...? ^^)
do you know who is my next opponent in 1/4? A.C.Milan ^^)

Last edited:
If i am behind in the score line should i switch immediately or only on last 15 minutes?

Any chance you could test this tactic in FM Classic?

Hey! Awesome tactic and great skin!!! but the link in the post #19 doesn't work for me. Can you upload again?