FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

Thanks for the Skin link but it doesnt seem to work, is there anywhere else to download it from mate?

View attachment 397043

Second game... smashed a third placed Man City. Another 2 goals from Sturridge (AMR).

This tactic seems to have a lot of promise! Not loads of TI's, just a few PI's and clever OI's. Will keep testing..

i want make a special DB whit 1 scotland team whit this :

first test BIG TEAM created player CA/PA 190/200
MEDIUM TEAM created player CA/PA 135/160
UNDERDOG TEAM created player CA/PA 100/135

i show u the result :p (but i think for any team is the same) i LOVE "FETISH" tatic so don't blame if u understand what HALI write in the first post.....have fun guys, also if u want DB whit BIG TEAM pm me.

What is this? a cheat tactic?

Just can't lose anymore..(H)
I like the 4-3-3 tactic, And as a Ajax fan there is no better formation than 4-3-3 :)

I Thought with 14.3 the tactic from Eriksen was the number one for me but this tactic beats it.

Thank you very much mate!

First Premier league game so nowhere near fluid.. Sturridge hat trick within first 10 minutes!

View attachment 550649

Glad you like it :) I hope you will continue with good results :)

are set pieces vital in this formation ? corners etc...

No,they are not

i want make a special DB whit 1 scotland team whit this :

first test BIG TEAM created player CA/PA 190/200
MEDIUM TEAM created player CA/PA 135/160
UNDERDOG TEAM created player CA/PA 100/135

i show u the result :p (but i think for any team is the same) i LOVE "FETISH" tatic so don't blame if u understand what HALI write in the first post.....have fun guys, also if u want DB whit BIG TEAM pm me.

try it mate,very happy you like my ''FETISH TACTIC'' :)

What is this? a cheat tactic?

Just can't lose anymore..(H)
I like the 4-3-3 tactic, And as a Ajax fan there is no better formation than 4-3-3 :)

I Thought with 14.3 the tactic from Eriksen was the number one for me but this tactic beats it.

Thank you very much mate!

You welcome mate, post your success... I want you all to complete seasons and want to see successes,after that I will probably put results to opening post...
Like I said guys,I'm very happy to make this amazing tactic and give a reason to enjoy with FM14

Finished regular season in Serie A:
View attachment 397005
my biggest success with this tactic after UEFA Euro League,now I have two more games,two more finals
Italian Cup final against Napoli and second chance for same trophy in UEFA Euro League against Man Utd
After these games,I'll post few SS of most valuable players in season

I struggle in away games but it is still early season, maybe it will improve..

May I ask how many goals have you scored until now with Red Devils :) you are joking with opponents :)
Maybe I should rename tactic from Fetish to Destroyer :)

I'm almost done with season has almost made ​​90 goals. :)

I just want to say a big thank you again for this tactic :) you have really done a good job

How would you line up the front three of Liverpool out of curiosity?

On last page,one guy RobertoNUFC is playing with Liverpool, Sturrige is playing as a right IF, Suarez could me IF left or F9 he is suitable for both positions,who is third one?

On last page,one guy RobertoNUFC is playing with Liverpool, Sturrige is playing as a right IF, Suarez could me IF left or F9 he is suitable for both positions,who is third one?

Probably Sterling or Coutinho.