FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

im kicking galatasaray's *** badly with Fenerbahce since 2 season and will try with this tactic if i wont ill blame this tactic

just do everything from opening post and be patient... You can see how many people have success with different teams from lower one clubs to top clubs

All goalkeepers on Sweeper Keeper - Average
All FBs on Full back - Average
CDs on CDs - Average
A on A - Average
BWM on BWM - Average
AP on AP - average
IFs on IFs - average
F9 on F9 - average

Simply enough,I wrote this on opening post "all player on each positions like is in formation"
you could train some players for new positions, this is specialy good for lower teams when you dont have enough players to fill tactic, hope I helped

Thank you. Sorry I wasn't sure what you meant. I am about to test it also.

just do everything from opening post and be patient... You can see how many people have success with different teams from lower one clubs to top clubs
definitely gonna do mate thats my favorite formation and i hope strikers scoring nicely coz in my current tactic it doesnt i have gabriel barbosa..

it is almost us right before I do it, because he'll be there every second now even though we have won the championship

If I sell him I'll go out and buy a good IF: D any suggestions on who should be

As you know I'm also manager of Ivory Coast national team,will see how is going with them, played only 3 friendly games, 2 wins and 1 lose... I hope I will do something with national team, main problem with national teams is tactic fluidity, it is really slow to adapt to new tactic

erik lamela definetely the best choice for that or shaqiri not be so hard to sign for manchester united :)

it may very well be English just make it a little more fun: D