FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

You started with FETISH from start of season or in mid? 8 matches is not enough to summarise is this tactic good or not, because of that I told everyone to see opening post (how to use tactic,TeamTalks,training,4 important things at the end of post)... like I said be patient and "respect" attributes for players. I'm not currently at home, but I think that Hernanes doesnt have attributes for position BWM, also not sure about Feghouli? is his natural position AMC? will see tonight when I come home

yes chievo are in serie a

Nice result than, you had great possesion, just keep playing, results will come...
One more thing is that your second season? I remember that you told me about San Marino result in first season, finished 5th and gain chance for promotion,am I right?

Nice result than, you had great possesion, just keep playing, results will come...
One more thing is that your second season? I remember that you told me about San Marino result in first season, finished 5th and gain chance for promotion,am I right?

i came 5th but lost in the playoffs so still in serie c1b

You started with FETISH from start of season or in mid? 8 matches is not enough to summarise is this tactic good or not, because of that I told everyone to see opening post (how to use tactic,TeamTalks,training,4 important things at the end of post)... like I said be patient and "respect" attributes for players. I'm not currently at home, but I think that Hernanes doesnt have attributes for position BWM, also not sure about Feghouli? is his natural position AMC? will see tonight when I come home

i started with fetish from june and i've followed everything step by step, (now againd another draw 1-1 against hellas verona, i think i'm gonna get dismissed).

give me Screenshots of Hernanes,Feghouli,Icardi, Palacios and two FBs, if that isn't a problem? you can send me by PM
How is possesion in your matches?

another good match against "Big team"

33u7wc1.jpg

how it puts ss up in here?
sorry but is a little noob to something: D

Alt+F9 to make screenshot,than insert image from computer which you can find in this mini toolbar for quick reply,hope you understood :)

heh yes I did, I'd throw a new ss up when I get past the New Year