• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My God, mate if you sign even half of those players it will be epic!!

I wont big teams coming in for most of them or wages to high

Adriano and Vanger Love werent happening, but i would like to have seen dann and miles but youll get somebody

some good signings there mate, keep it going :)

can you take a little look at my "pride of the north-east" if you get a chance :)

Adriano and Vanger Love werent happening, but i would like to have seen dann and miles but youll get somebody

Got Danns, Mattock maybe Vagner Love just waiting on that ill update transfer in now and new targets

Transfer News

Players in:

Nathanial Clyne has signed from Crystal Palace for £675k
players_133745.jpg

Joe Mattock has moved from West Brom for £2.5m
_44362076_joemattock_getty203.jpg

Scott Dann has returned from Birmingham for £4.1m
image-6-for-everton-v-birmingham-city-the-match-in-pictures-gallery-947093154.jpg

Gabriel Tamas has signed from Auxerre for £2.1m
GabrielTamas_1031384.jpg

Gai Assulin joined on a free transfer
1902131729_small_1.jpg

Steve Gohouri has joined on a free transfer
gohouri_185x185_671395a.jpg

Jerzy Dudek has joined on a free transfer
Jerzy%20dudek%20fota.jpg

Liam Rosenior has joined on a free transfer
RoseniorNewKit.jpg

Colin Kazim Richards signed from Fenerbahce for £1.3m
article-0-0185D65200000578-259_306x366.jpg

Aruna Dindane moved from RC Lens on a free transfer
aruna-dindane-lens-200.jpg

Mark Randall has joined on a free transfer
Mark-Randall_1243928.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Vagner Love on way to The Ricoh Area???

A value and a contract has been agreed the question left to be answered do Coventry have the money to Complete the deal. Sources say a few strikers may be on there way out including Nonda and Harewood

wagner-love.jpg

will he be setting the premiership on fire this season.........

i hope so buddy, vanger love scores goals for fun... well he did when i had him at Juve lol

i hope so buddy, vanger love scores goals for fun... well he did when i had him at Juve lol

I got 6 million it worth 11million i doubt ill get the money up

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

if i cut the wage budget down and get some money in the deal could be down but could lack depth risk i think i want to take cause him and Traore would be unstoppable

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Coventry Have Got They Man! Love Is In The Air

Coventry have just report a new record signing of Vagner Love for 11.75million from CSKA, the squad has been left looking short of numbers but word is Casey is searching the free transfer market for back up for his squad.

Image_2_for_UEFA_Cup_Aston_Villa_v_CSKA_Moscow_gallery_662917601.jpg

He may score the goals or will Casey's spending put the Sky Blues in financial trouble...?

Interesting story so far and good signings mate! (H) Good luck for the Premiership!

Pre Season Report

Signings:
attachment.php

Friendlies: (Assistant took control)

Coventry 2-0 St. Pat's

Coventry 3-2 Aston Villa

Coventry 3-0 Perth Glory

Wolves 1-0 Coventry

Walsall 0-3 Coventry

Current Squad:

Tactic 1
attachment.php

Tactic 2
attachment.php

Tactic 3
attachment.php

Opening Fixtures:

Blackburn (Home)
Everton (Home)
Arsenal (Away)
Sunderland (Away)
Man City (Home)

woww.
lovin this story.
keep up the godo work. shame about djalo, I absolutely love him as a little big partnership, play him next to chamakh when I can.
keep it up!

Just Wondering do people want more detail in match report or Brief

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Will be Trying a New Layout For August Report Please Give Feedback

Thank you in advance

August Report:

On The Sideline:

Coventry 2-0 Blackburn
A great start to Coventry's premiership champaign starting with a victory. The Sky Blues dominated the match in all areas , controlling possession , creating plenty of chances and restricting Rovers to shotting from distance.After 84 minutes of play a Kazim Richards cross was cleared by Samba the ball fell to Tamas who blasted the ball from 30 yards into the top corner, not a bad way to introduce himself on his debut. The Final goal was a penalty in the 94th minute after Andrews had taken down Myrie-Williams unfairly , substitute Denny Landazaat put it away also scoring on hid debut.
MOM: Vagner Love, although not scoring or assisting his running earned him a rating of 9

article-1037193-0180427D00000578-93_306x423.jpg

Arsenal 2-1 Coventry
A surprising game with Coventry again controlling it. Arsenal took the lead on the 47th minute with a pile driver from distance flying in the top corner.The second was from a corner with was deflected by Silvestre in to his own net to put Arsenal 2-0 up on the 68th minute.Silvestre managed to redeem himself from a Coventry corner heading pass Almunia making it 2-1 with 9 minutes left. Despite all Coventry's effort Arsenal went away with all the point but Coventry showed they are here for a reason.
MOM: Gunnarrson , Battled with Fabregas and come out on top owning the midfield, rating of 7.8

Mikael-Silvestre-001.jpg

Chesterfield 0-3 Coventry (League Cup)
A very one sided affair with Chesterfield lucky not to concede more.Gunnarrson put his side in front after 20 minutes with a stunning strike from 25 yards. 5 minutes later Vagner Love dribbled by 4 defenders before sliding it by a helpless keeper, his first goal for the club.Traore finished the scoring on the 73rd minute after he was played in with a lovely pass from Conway.
MOM: Conway, caused the defence problems for the full 90 minutes, rating of 9

carling-cup-tickets.jpg

Sunderland 1-2 Coventry
Exciting game both teams attacking looking for the win. Vagner Love opened the scoring on the 43rd minute after he played it Traore for an one on one Gordon saved but pushed the ball straight to Love's feet for a poachers goal.Coventry then double their lead with 59 minutes gone after a Conway free-kick was saved by Gordon but again the rebound fell to a Coventry player this time Gunnarsson who happily slotted it in the back of the net. With 5 minutes to go Tainio played in 16 year old wonderkid Almond for took his chance with great composure putting it away to put the Sky Blues under pressure for the remaining minutes. Coventry held on to come away with the win.
MOM: Gunnarsson, the midfield took his chance with turned out to be the winning goal, rating 7.6

Image_4_for_Blackburn_22_Coventry_gallery_413203548.jpg

Player of the Month: Conway
The Scottish winger has cause problems for all teams down the left flank, has shown great vision for a killer ball, crossing and shotting ability top month for the former Dundee Utd man.
_44066393_mccann.jpg

Off The Pitch:

A quiet month off the pitch besides the transfers. The new boys are fitting in well and things look bright for the future of Coventry City. Gunnarsson received seconded place for Young Player of the Month. Scott Dann who has been out since after the Blackburn game with a groin strain is set to come back next month, Jerzey Dudek is also expect to be fit, leaving the only player unavailable as Calum Davenport who is still unable to play untill 1.1.2011 after his stabbing back in August 2009. In the Premiership Coventry currently lie in 8th place but it is still to early to tell when they will lay at the end of the season, although the media has predicted 19th. The League Cup 3rd round draw will see Coventry take on Sheff Utd on the 21.9.2010 at the Ricoh Area.
attachment.php

liking the layout mate, prem season is going well :) keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.