• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try signing German Pacheco from At. madrid... he is more of a striker, but can play on wing...

Turns into a brilliant player!

Nope i have a few randomers i thinking of getting mite gamble and strengthen the defence with a center back

If you want a cheap one, or maybe free... well he is in my Oxford save... Pompies Richard Hughes... hes 30.. But hes amazing in the championship

i looking for a quick striker

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Djalo Replacement Options

Coventry are reported to be linked with numerous player to replace ex Sky Blue's striker Djalo. Four players have been rumored to be on the shortlist they are as follows....

Jennison Myrie-Williams: Dundee Utd winger Casey has stated his interest and feels he could be trained into a great striker.
78928.jpg

Vaclav Kadlec: 17 year old from Sparta Prague with pace to burn
67519.jpg

Miroslav Slepicka: Dinamo striker who is 28, good technique would be a price tag under 1 million.
...04427_7472.jpg

Vitaly Rodionov: Belarus international at 26 has a good few years left in the tank, by far the cheapest at 250k, currently playing for BATE.
46389_7.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

January 2010

Coventry 5-1 Bristol City (FA Cup 3rd Round)
Great game with Fleck and Traore both getting two a piece and Djalo also scoring.
fa-cup.jpg

Coventry 1-1 Barnsley
Very boring game not much to say, Hammil o.g.

Ipswich 3-7 Coventry
Had everything game of the season, Bazarite on fire setting up 4 goals through free-kicks and corners, Barnett with a hat-trick of headers,cathcart with a goal and Djalo ending his Sky Blues career with a hat-trick on his last game.
n31886147730_1719.jpg

Coventry 0-2 Arsenal (Fa Cup 4th Round)
A weaken Coventry played great even game but arsenal fire power put away there chances unlike Coventry.

Swansea 1-4 Coventry
Keeper had a shocker, defence where asleep and striker force aint working, goal from Conway on debut.
loser.jpg

Coventry 0-1 Blackpool
Very worrying how team has lost every game since hopefully the last minute signings

Player of the Month
Barnett due to his great return of goals this month for a defender.
squad07-barnett.jpg

Manager View
A month plagued by players coming in and out, injuries and poor goalkeeping. However must keep the faith, new signing below will hopefully turn the recent poor form since Djalo departure around with the 3 big signings Harewood, Myrie-Williams and Conway. there is an other issue though in regards to the chairman, after selling Djalo for Cheap without consulting the manager. Casey has gone out to say that the club finances are secure( 6million in profit) he was given 1.8 million at the start of the season,Casey sold 5.75million worth of players in January and got a return of 2.4million to spend , not even half for a team who finances and wage bill are good why is the money being kept from the manager(6)​
stacks_of_money_1_.jpg

Seems like you have a huge squad there and with plenty of loan players :S

Anyway, best of luck for the upcoming matches (H)

Seems like you have a huge squad there and with plenty of loan players :S

Anyway, best of luck for the upcoming matches (H)

Nah i dont some of the loans where for 3 months to cover injuries ill post current squad now

Thats one thing i hate, the chairman selling players from underneath me.. but still good work :)

February 2010

Bristol City 2-1 Coventry
Deserved loss, Harewood scores on debut, 3 losses in arrow since Djalo departure

Coventry 2-1 Nottm Forest
Relief to end losing strike, goals from Bazarite and Cathcart

Newcastle 1-0 Coventry
Close game but Newcastle's talent outshone The Sky Blues

Crystal Palace 2-4 Coventry
Goals Myrie-Williams, Hareword and a brace from Lafferty, yet disappointing as had a 3-0 lead till the 75min
jmw.jpg

Coventry 5-2 QPR
30 yarder from O'Brien, Myrie-WIlliams added another along with two assists, Harewood netting a hat-trick
harewood.jpg

Coventry 0-0 Scunthorpe
Far from boring, disappointed couldnt win but glad held on to a draw as ended with 9 men, Harewood and Myrie-Williams in fight mode.
0209brawl.jpg

Player of the Month
Would of been Harewood or Myrie-Williams but for they Red cards , this month it goes to O'Brien who has come in with killer passes kicking Gunnarsson to the bench.

Manager View
up and down month ,still hanging on to top spot. Very happy with how the team did without suspended Muamba and injuried Traore, is getting closer at the top who knows how it will end....​

I hope the chairman realised that he weakened the squad ;)

ah midfield is alot strong but was planning on if i got to premiership to pump money into defence and keeper now ill need a prem quality striker just hoping he flops at Birmingham and ill buy him back i doubt it doh

Lol, see if Pacheco will come when your in the prem, or sign somebody like N'gog from liverpool :)

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Try Sign the old dog Milan Baros from Galatasaray :)

Naaaaaaah thats how u get relegated with signings like them, i have most the players i would want on my list, Baros mayb.....

Premiership 2009-2010

little look at how the premiership is playing out so far, shock at the bottom:O..........

ye there he is and his stats for when he played for me

Status
Not open for further replies.