FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone playing this evening?

I'll come on soon, got dinner in about 10-20 minutes so I might have to leave in game if I come online so I'll wait.

I have left the club boys, not to join another one, but to refrain me from playing all over the Easter Holidays when I should really be revising. I hope to play again with you guys soonish :)

I have left the club boys, not to join another one, but to refrain me from playing all over the Easter Holidays when I should really be revising. I hope to play again with you guys soonish :)

:'( U gona come back after easter or gona hold out till after exams?

*Lost love for Luke*

It depends on how much I get done over Easter, but I really want to get back :wub:

Okay, hopefully u will come back.
Anyways anyone wanna play some clubs?

i will be on tonite lads.

hope too see Luke back. I miss Andy grays vioce saying Arteta every time you skin a player.

Good luck with exams

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:20 PM ----------

Anyone want to play now. Were looking for people.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:05 AM ----------

Anyone to play now.

Request to join the club, will play anywhere but I've had to start my VP again because my save has been deleted :'(

okay mate. i am coming on now. so i am going to accept you.

I might come on, depending who is online

Anyone coming on Now.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

There is just me online.

Craven is your GT Saamehead.

I don if sean is going to play he is at dashboard atm.

Come on it's the easter holidays, gotta be people off work/school willing to play :)

I would but played earlier and kind of bored of it now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back