FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me & Alex are online now (also Frankie?)
Any1 wana play now

Playing Other club soon lads, come and play. need all the men we can get.

Your Club is going to War.

scott lost connection to EA servers lol
5 v 5 now :)

FMBE 6-2 FMB

A one sided game ended in Fm-Base Elite winning by 6 to 2.

Boosted by the Return of a fan favourite Luke Tonks, the Crowd was buzzing for this Local Derby Match. In an unfamilar striker partnership of Alex Whitehouse and Nathan Burbidge The Elites lined up with a strange looking side. The Partneship worked straight away with a brilliant play between the 2 strikers with Whitehouse opening the scoring. The lead was quickly Doubled when the inspirational Tonks scored a epic free-kick from 34yrds. Just before Half Time Whitehouse then doubled his tally for the day and increased his clubs lead.

Just after Half time Mark Jones Pulled one back for the Pro Club. Then Burbidge Smashed the ball into the net from 18yards after good work from Tonks. Mark Jones then pulled another one back for the Pro Club. Whitehouse then completed his Hattrick with a delightful chip from a solo run. He will be taking the Match ball home tonight. The Superb Defender, Aided by the rock solid Tirath Singh, Scott Button completed the rout in added time.

M.O.M Scott Button.

Last edited:
Anyone playing later?

Well done for winning earlier.

Well Played earlier lads. Anyone like my match report

I will play later Ronaseal. not at home atm

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I will be about at 3ish. hope to seee people then

i only need 10 more posts can i join please :/

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Welcome back BOLTONFAN102

You last visited: 04-08-10 at 6:07 pm
Log Out

Thats what my cp says

You have 91, new posts is posts you have not seen by other people.

Please do not spam to get the 9 posts, as we may not be looking to recruit anymore players anyway. However add Scott* on Xbox, his GT is ButtonScott and speak to him about it :)

Rules are rules, 100 posts or no deal sorry mate. May seem harsh but if we let one person join with 10 posts below 100, then the next person will be 15 posts below, and then the next 20 etc etc..

And please don't spam for your last ten, if you do spam you won't be able to join :)

ok i will stick to the rules - hehe this was a cheeky post

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

ok thats one hundred i have the right amount of posts ?

Yeah you've got 100 posts although you went off topic in a thread which you know about, I guess we can let you join though ;)

Yeah you've got 100 posts although you went off topic in a thread which you know about, I guess we can let you join though ;)

when you said off topic i thought hes going to say i need one more post lol o well add me BIF DORITO

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

going to donate some time aswell awesome forum

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Time do you guys normally play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back