FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, Tirath and Ronaseal were winning 3 - 1 earlier, then they quit.

cool mate. still we need more wins, you going to come and play. me ronaseal and craven are on atm.

I'll come on in about 10 minutes, nothin else to do.

Going to play again at 4ish.

Craven is ******* awesome at ANY.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Any takers then.

What a match, we just came from 4 - 0 down to win 7 - 5, i scored 5 times (including a curling freekick) and then got myself sent of last minute, plus Kris was sublime as any.

What a match, we just came from 4 - 0 down to win 7 - 5, i scored 5 times (including a curling freekick) and then got myself sent of last minute, plus Kris was sublime as any.

****** epic. I started the game pretty poor with the any player, once i got used to it then i was picking passes left,right and centre. Nathan's free kick was epic.

Ronaseal was **** solid up there too.

PLaying other club after game. anyone interested

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

anyone to play other ***** club(A)

PLaying other club after game. anyone interested

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------[/COLOR]

anyone to play other ***** club(A)

:(:(:'(

You make them good Steve :P

I would, but I'm not at my house as you know :'(

Thankyou very much but im only as good as my team mates, we play as a team and thats why we can win games:D

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

:wub: Love steve was joking to try and wind peter up.:P

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------[/COLOR]

\Anyone to play now.

Me and ronaseal are online

np dude :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back