FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
brothers been a **** and not letting me borrow his fifa i cant play til later im gunna pick a new one up :)

Sorry, I left, played in a friends club for a while. I'll play anywhere you want me ^^)

Oh

We finally good enough for Mr hobbs.

well in frankie welcome back mate.

Haha, the wages weren't great last time around mate ;)

no plot in it and beside i evan said to iamkoreana that he can come back when he want so hes joined ur team and we dont mind that and no one eles is unhappy on it.

so this was sorted out last night and arron is ok with it so no need to make a big deal out it hes joined ur team now so no need to carry it on.

and what time you lot what a club game.

You have missed my point/joke completely. See i find it funny that you take your club seriously enough to kick members because they are not good enough, However YOU 'your pro, in game' are as predictable as an East Enders plot.

The joke was that East Enders plots are easy to predict as it's always the same thing, over and over, as it is with you on clubs.

You have missed my point/joke completely. See i find it funny that you take your club seriously enough to kick members because they are not good enough, However YOU 'your pro, in game' are as predictable as an East Enders plot.

The joke was that East Enders plots are easy to predict as it's always the same thing, over and over, as it is with you on clubs.
Don't worry, probably needed an IQ higher than 10 to understand it.

I lol'd.

Can some people come online at the moment it is Me, Scott and Clarky, but I don;t think those two are there

Don't worry, probably needed an IQ higher than 10 to understand it.

Owned Much.:D

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Anyone to play now?

I am up for playing at about 5is.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Scrap tht playing now. lets fifa it lads,

My mics broke :/ i can hear everyone but it doesnt let me talk great !!

Nope tryed everything , it was already kind of broke before but now its fooked lol :) so dont think ill be play much tongiht , need to get a new one with the money i dont have

I just scored the most ******* epic goal ever XD

We didn't have an any because Scott left for dinner, and I was holding B down for the any to tackle them, and the ball came to me on the half way line and I shot by accident and it lobbed the keeper and went in XD

What made it funnier was that when I first did it Kris went "oh **** sake Max" and it went in and he went "ohhhhh" XD

Any1 wana play now? Kris is also on Fifa so he'll probly play :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back