• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone coming online now with me and scott? :D

I'll be on at 10ish.

My ban is over as well :P

Hey, I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to join, I was in the other club but they just randomly decide to kick me because i had a few bad games, which everyone had but for some reason they kick me, and I can almost gurantee it was Joker who decided to kick me, I understand if you don't want me to join but its worth a try, Im always online and My pro is rated 79 I think, Hes got good shooting though, 91 power, 89 curve , cant really remember, I dont mind playing anywere, preferably not defence though, drop me a comment back if i can

Should be ok, but I don't know the details so Scott or Max will let you know mate :)

Ok well im online now, My Gt is : iAmKorean x if you wanna talk :)

request to sign Clarky.

add me on buttonscott. we will play more 2mo

cheers ive added you, i dont mind when we play im available now so if anyones on

Hey, I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to join, I was in the other club but they just randomly decide to kick me because i had a few bad games, which everyone had but for some reason they kick me, and I can almost gurantee it was Joker who decided to kick me, I understand if you don't want me to join but its worth a try, Im always online and My pro is rated 79 I think, Hes got good shooting though, 91 power, 89 curve , cant really remember, I dont mind playing anywere, preferably not defence though, drop me a comment back if i can
Umm yeah sure. Seems a bit ********'ish from the other team to kick you, I think I've added you already so no prob. And it was probably Pete, he has always wanted to get rid of "dead wood" as he calls it, seems harsh really seeing as it's for fun.

But yeah, that won't happen here mate, welcome :)

Umm yeah sure. Seems a bit ********'ish from the other team to kick you, I think I've added you already so no prob. And it was probably Pete, he has always wanted to get rid of "dead wood" as he calls it, seems harsh really seeing as it's for fun.

But yeah, that won't happen here mate, welcome

acutely it was a joint decision not just me max but yes and i never thought of clarky of dead wood
he just need improve hes pro as ares are faster that is way no harsh feelings to words clarky.
hes top lad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back