FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm yeah sure. Seems a bit ********'ish from the other team to kick you, I think I've added you already so no prob. And it was probably Pete, he has always wanted to get rid of "dead wood" as he calls it, seems harsh really seeing as it's for fun.

But yeah, that won't happen here mate, welcome

actuley it was a joint descesion not jsut em max but eys and i never thought of clarky of dead wood
he jsut need toinprove hes pro as ares are faster that is way no harsh feelings to words clarky.
hes top lad

I didn't understand a word of that... But no worries, we'll happily take him.

Umm yeah sure. Seems a bit ********'ish from the other team to kick you, I think I've added you already so no prob. And it was probably Pete, he has always wanted to get rid of "dead wood" as he calls it, seems harsh really seeing as it's for fun.

actually it was a joint decision not just me. max but eys and i never thought of clarky of dead wood
he just need to improve his pro in certain ares such as becoming faster. that is way no harsh feelings to words clarky.
hes top lad

Peter not being nasty. but can you use the quote button in future please.

anyway can we leave this **** off the thread please. clarky was kciked w/e from you guys. he asked to play for us. we said yes. move on

Peter not being nasty. but can you use the quote button in future please.

anyway can we leave this **** off the thread please. clarky was kicked w/e from you guys. he asked to play for us. we said yes. move on

sure scott good games tonight you lot up for more tomorrow
and we moved on from it ages ago scott so any way same time tomorrow

we didnt beat you guys twice tonite did we. Once after i left.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

sure scott good games tonight you lot up for more tomorrow
and we moved on from it ages ago scott so any way same time tomorrow

cheers and yes. we might show off our new signings. Clarky. wot a debut tht would be

we didnt beat you guys twice tonite did we. Once after i left.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

cheers and yes. we might show off our new signings. Clarky. wot a debut tht would be

lol best of luck mate

Still waiting on a request im dying for a team kingofproevo90

Still waiting on a request im dying for a team kingofproevo90

can we have know abit more about you please mate. wots your pro like, where you play.

also request to sign.
and add me on buttonscott.

any position

Stats Midlfield:
Ball skills 90
defence 60
Mental 81
Passing 81
Physical 83
Shooting 83

Stats Foward:
Ball skills 90
defence 45
Mental 73
Passing 73
Physical 83
Shooting 84

Stats Defence:
Ball skills 84
defence 75
Mental 85
Passing 75
Physical 83
Shooting 81

acutely it was a joint decision not just me max but yes and i never thought of clarky of dead wood
he just need improve hes pro as ares are faster that is way no harsh feelings to words clarky.
hes top lad

just wanna add i was not part of this joint decision i am a korean is a good player just had a few bad games everyone has a bad game from time to time just hope letting him go dont come back and kick us up the *** lol good luck with the new club mate

As if you kick someone for having a few bad games. It's meant to be a laugh no? LOL if you take it seriously because your more predictable than an East Enders plot.

As if you kick someone for having a few bad games. It's meant to be a laugh no? LOL if you take it seriously because your more predictable than an East Enders plot.

i found the eastenders plot bit rather funny

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

have you played much Be A Pro with him? Or have you only recently made him

played quite abit just dont trust me with a one on one attack

no plot in it and beside i evan said to iamkoreana that he can come back when he want so hes joined ur team and we dont mind that and no one eles is unhappy on it.

so this was sorted out last night and arron is ok with it so no need to make a big deal out it hes joined ur team now so no need to carry it on.

and what time you lot what a club game.

Anyone wanna play now or within the next 30minutes jump on.

I'll come on in a bit once I sort out my room, and good Ronaseal we've needed the long throw technique for ages :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back