FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 looks a good time. gives me a bit longer to recover from a crazy night. i tell you. park benches no good to sleep on

Lol, should of took a pocket size tent that blows up into a massive one <)

If there's not something like that, I'm making one.

oO),

When did he ever say they where better or worse. Peter you just seemed to have a ramdom go, basing your decision on Britain is better then Africa. not on Our thread please.

Anyway i am back with a massive hang over that only clubs can sort, anyone to play now.

well scott its true though why would you lot want to play in african league.

and beside your lot pretty happy to post alot on are thread so thought id return the favour.

I'll be on in about 15 minutes, skipping breakfast and going straight to lunch. (A)

well scott its true though why would you lot want to play in african league.

and beside your lot pretty happy to post alot on are thread so thought id return the favour.

Well, as he said he got less teams in it, hence getting rid of the wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

I havent posted any **** on your. so **** off.

Thread closed for 15 minutes to let you both cool down before it all erupts.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Re-opened, no more arguments please

Just wanted to clarify that the African League was merely a suggestion :) Fm Elite pro club or the other club, if either of you ever want a friendly with the club i'm in, just ask :D

Well, as he said he got less teams in it, hence getting rid of the wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

I havent posted any **** on your. so **** off.

ok scott when did i ever say you said **** on are threads never said any one name
wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

funny how we was the 1st fm bas club team then urs was made funny that anit ti so were not wannabie

reason why hasent got many clubs proble becourse not enoff people in african area have an xbox.

beside like max said end of arguement my lot be on xbox from 4 if you lot upto playing i dowt you will tho but you know were to find us.

I reopened the thread and said stop arguing, clearly you can't understand that.

I am aweful as ALL. As shown in my 2 games with Ronaseal and Nathan.

I will come back on if other people are on.

I can't join your party for some reason! :(

and dont forget I dont have mic.

May aswell come on, see if this Frankie kid is any good :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back