FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we just have people who go into other parties and slag us off after matches :S

Not you btw.

I know it isn't me, I don't slag people off because, normally, I am terrible! :)

I know it isn't me, I don't slag people off because, normally, I am terrible! :)
Lol, nah you're good. :)

Just seems some people think they're too good for us and go around acting like a ****.

Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow at about 6pm. ^^)

Well played. You swines ;)

The Amout of times, we nearly scored in that last game made me cry!!!!!

It was so close then we committed men forward near the end, and you nick one on the break.

well played. You will lose later

Well played. You swines ;)

The Amout of times, we nearly scored in that last game made me cry!!!!!

It was so close then we committed men forward near the end, and you nick one on the break.

well played. You will lose later

lol we'd make a great sponge lol

well played yourself lads :)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

The amount of times you tackled me tonight was so annoying :'( :)

sorry buddy just doing my job ;)

Hey guys :) How did you guys get on yesterday results-wise? A little tip if ur struggling, make your wingers midgets and have 1 small + 1 giant striker.. that usually works quite well if you're struggling to get goals :)

Hey guys :) How did you guys get on yesterday results-wise? A little tip if ur struggling, make your wingers midgets and have 1 small + 1 giant striker.. that usually works quite well if you're struggling to get goals :)

Yeah we do normally do that. results where alright yestardy, but we lost to the other club.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Anyone to play Now, Me and Craven are online anyone else to play.

I will be online in about 20 minutes and i have a mic so its much better :) so anymone fancy some games come on :)

Just to let you all know before anyone asks, it seems Frankie has left the club, and won't be coming back. :S

Okay New rule being put into place. You can not leave the club and re-join unless you have spoken to the others before hand.

I will do in future but i have friends i know in person so next time ill let you know

If people do it to frequently then they aren't coming back, it would just be ridiculous having a person switching between clubs like once a week all the time.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Another couple of losses to the other club, oh dear.

Break from fifa for a while is what I need, to much stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back