FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance I could re-join boys?
I left to do a team with my mates I know, and they don't play much so could I do it with you guys?

Not after you bad mouth us to the others. so to put it nicely.

No chance in ****.

Ronaseal was pretty good playing any earlier, much better than Nathan who got about 40 players sent off, making us forfiet the match! :P
where u talkin bout when it was me, you, nathan and ronaseal? I was playing as any unless you were talkin bout later. Yeah nathan was crazy as any

Tirath yeah you were pretty good as any aswell! :)

I just missed about 10 easy chances in that last mach, think its time for me to go to bed. :P

Good games yestardy lads. i think during the day was better then the evening. but we got a in over the "crappy" club. ;). didnt deserve to lose that game 3-1.

Weird how we played **** vs them in one game and only lost 1-0, then play much better and lose 3-1 lol.

yeah. it was weird. am off out n about 10minutes. be back at about 11.15 for a few hours, so i will play then,

Like I said last night won't be on until Monday so good luck with your games lads. :)

sorry i need to start doin sum work XD maybe after lunch lol
Me, Johnny Boy & David (Dejayseee) played 5 games and won 4 last night :)

sorry i need to start doin sum work XD maybe after lunch lol
Me, Johnny Boy & David (Dejayseee) played 5 games and won 4 last night :)
awesome. yalk about late night playing. i left you at 12.

Sorry about earlier Scott, thought I was only going to be 10 mins, ended up being ages, had to find some paper work for my parents. :(

will be back on in 10 tho if anyone else is on.

well played today we won 2/3 matches vs the other team :)

Last edited:
You have decided your actually going to shoot instead of just passing to Dan all the time?!

Oh wait.

***** dun if it works i will still pass no bud anit me plan

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:58 PM ----------

in a coulpe of hour ago fm base has sign jonsey back again so when ur ready to face are strike force let me knw :)

Im online now and maybe Johnny Boy aswell if any1 wants to play :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back