FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Lads, hectic day Dad collapsed in hospital, had to go pick him up. Sister had Hospital appointment later. so had to give her lift as dad couldnt drive. got committee meeting at cricket tonite. not likely to be home before 11pm. i will be on more tommorrow.

JOsh leave it out you arent a member of this club, so why are you posting insulting posts.

no worrys man hope ur dad is all good and ur sis we play another day mate un less luke and some others want a game.

Last edited:
you almost spelt correctly on a whole sentence!!!!
You almost had a fifa club, not anymore.

Like Scott said, you're not part of the club and posting on here is fine by me but not when your being a little sad act like that mate, please leave it out.

Like Scott said, you're not part of the club and posting on here is fine by me but not when your being a little sad act like that mate, please leave it out.

thanks max mate leave it in ur hands on other note. be on like i said around 6 30 so lads lets have a game comon.

I almost had a fifa club? you already said " no" to me.

I almost had a fifa club? you already said " no" to me.

So why carry on posting lame comments in this thread? really?

Anyway.

I will be on at around 9 if anyone wants to play then.

I feel alot better now pete, so i will be up for kicking your lots ****. so i will play.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

anyone to play now. me, craven and Themadsheep2001 are about to play i think

I will come on scott if you have a few on.

probably not on till tomoz, need to practise my ball rentention and work on my pro, i was rubbish today!

You did well madsheep, that goal that hit the underside of the bar was a particular highlight.

Anyone up for a few games before the Spurs v United match?

I'll play some games after the match, as long as some other are gona play :)

I probaly be on at about 7ish guys, got to get home, have dinnerand sort out the world cup and how i am going to fix my way to winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back