FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys are you up for a rival match, its been a while and we want to play a really good game and with you guys it always is :)

come on ladies ;)

come on ladies come and play .. because i "cant shoot" remember soo you should win seen as i wont score lmao

hey if you're still taking people, i'd like to join though wont be available for a few days, only getting my fifa tomoz after not playing for a few months and need to get upto scratch, no idea how good my pro is, but if you're looking for a particular positon ill make one there and hammer him out with some major playing over the weekend

edit just realised different 360, my pro wont even be on this one anyway,

lmao score 2 lol me and pete used to be top goal scorers :D

You and Pete., Point Proven now reli. Niether can score past me now:P

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

hey if you're still taking people, i'd like to join though wont be available for a few days, only getting my fifa tomoz after not playing for a few months and need to get upto scratch, no idea how good my pro is, but if you're looking for a particular positon ill make one there and hammer him out with some major playing over the weekend

edit just realised different 360, my pro wont even be on this one anyway,

Welcome aboard mate, any position really. Just request to sign when you get your fifa and add me, luke, max or all 3 of us.

GTS are on OP

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:25 PM ----------

Hello and Good MOrning to you all,.

I yet again have managed to Weave my magic to get the day off school. If anyone else is off school and fancies so games. I will be online at 9am.

I yet again have managed to Weave my magic to get the day off school. If anyone else is off school and fancies so games. I will be online at 9am.

I'll be online within the next 20-30 minutes, need my moring brew and bacon roll first.

I'll be on around 11
Got to finish this chemistry first

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo girls how you all today you all want spanking on pros :)

Last edited:
you almost spelt correctly on a whole sentence!!!!

josh one word i can say right but if i do i get a warning. any way scott let me know mate if ur up for a pro game mate. i be on xbox around 6:30

Last edited:
Sorry Lads, hectic day Dad collapsed in hospital, had to go pick him up. Sister had Hospital appointment later. so had to give her lift as dad couldnt drive. got committee meeting at cricket tonite. not likely to be home before 11pm. i will be on more tommorrow.

JOsh leave it out you arent a member of this club, so why are you posting insulting posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back