FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think we're that focused about the points either...

I'll be online after the Manchester derby if anyone wants to play.

***** dun if it works i will still pass no bud anit me plan

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:58 PM ----------[/COLOR]

in a coulpe of hour ago fm base has sign jonsey back again so when ur ready to face are strike force let me knw :)

Oh no, Not Mr Jones, Who cant finish, Nice striker force there Peter, (love you Jones)

you know we dont gain points from you we play for fun why ur are reserves lol

They arent reserves just, the people who where in the club. prefer to play you, Hence why it is me, luke, max, Wes and a few others everytime.

i be on at about 5.30 lads.

lol good point scott mate i was only tryin to get ur lot to play last night lol up fo a game or two today lads.

yeah i be back from work at about 5.30

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:43 PM ----------

Well,

Good morning people. Anyone up for playing around 12ish?

I might hop on around 12 aswell
Not for long though :P

I can't till later on as I'm spending the day with the girlfriend, I'll be online later on tonight around 7pm though. If I get chance I'll sneak on at 12 but I doubt it.

I can't till later on as I'm spending the day with the girlfriend, I'll be online later on tonight around 7pm though. If I get chance I'll sneak on at 12 but I doubt it.

have fun watching twilight Matey ;) or do you get to watch something else today.

Gona eat around 12 so i'll be on at 12.30 if i can get on

have fun watching twilight Matey ;) or do you get to watch something else today.

lol, my girlfriend cracked up at seeing your post and I'm not watching it again, we're watching Lock stock next, I told her it's a romantic comedy. :)

lol, my girlfriend cracked up at seeing your post and I'm not watching it again, we're watching Lock stock next, I told her it's a romantic comedy. :)

Good work. I been told that "fast and Furious" is a romantic comedy. I can still drop it off sometime for you ;)

Anyone to play clubs this fine Monday morning? Only me and Scott online so far.

I'll come on in a bit, might aswell enjoy my last day of the Easter holidays.

Sorry about the last ouple of nights lads. been Ill. i might play later depending on how i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back