FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will hopefully be on in 20mins just gotta finish some maths revision

Lads, I think I told Scott about this but, my Xbox has **** itself. It is breaking all of my games :S

And to add to that my mic snapped in half :'(

Yeah you did Josh, no worries, are you planning on getting a new box?

just dont join the others, i have a heart attack

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

come on guys, playing others soon. need some pace in the team,* Cough* Nathan Or wes *Cough*

Lads we need one more, as Rons left we not responding

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

that was class last nite

Nathan take a bow.

3-2 us

5-2 us

nathan scored hattirck in both, in 3-2 win 90th minute free kick

Anyone on tonight? I'm free all day up untill 7ish then back on again after footbal around 8:30-9ish.

Don't know if Scott said already but just strike me from this lads, It was an honour to play with you all. Got a few goals and some laughs, I shall return for fifa11.

Don't know if Scott said already but just strike me from this lads, It was an honour to play with you all. Got a few goals and some laughs, I shall return for fifa11.

Aww Kris, I will miss ur sexy voice! :(

I shall be on in a min! :)

Was great playing with u mate :)

Atleast you got to see my halfway line goal. :P

just wondering if this is still going on as i wouldnt mind having a game with you guys, i am very experienced VP on clubs since 09, read below;
GT: PE19NOOB
prev experience: managed Bean Divers fc from bottom to top 10 uk and top 250 world (Dec - march) 1000 games easy..
Position: ST, CAM, LW, RW and ANY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back