FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt tell them Kris, it made be to depressed. By Fifa 11 we shall al be tank, as we win 85% of all games now, and 100% of games against Peter, Max and the others.

I didnt tell them Kris, it made be to depressed. By Fifa 11 we shall al be tank, as we win 85% of all games now, and 100% of games against Peter, Max and the others.
Don't forget, you'll lose you're pro's and stuff so starting from scratch again, so can't really predict anything. :P

just wondering if this is still going on as i wouldnt mind having a game with you guys, i am very experienced VP on clubs since 09, read below;
GT: PE19NOOB
prev experience: managed Bean Divers fc from bottom to top 10 uk and top 250 world (Dec - march) 1000 games easy..
Position: ST, CAM, LW, RW and ANY

Sorry Mate we got a minimum of50 post, when you reach 50, come back and your be allowed it :D

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

weve been 2-0 twice and stil lost its very frustrating

before that 2nd game, i said rember 3-2, we will beat you 3-2.

sorry you couldnt handle my superior Mind games. Jose and Fergie rolled into one here.

Good results just then we beat one team 8-0 and another 7-0 :D

i scored 7 against dans team lol you guys bring the ***** out of me :(

would have been a diff story if i didnt miss a sitter lol

If we had Ron playing it would of been a different story, we would of won 4-2

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

i scored 7 against dans team lol you guys bring the ***** out of me :(

yeah but i am a bette player then Dan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back