Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

OMG! The trail is taking an absolute age to download and I'm not even on any games.

Its good once you got it installed, I have opened 4 gold packs so far, you get alot more contracts than last year! :) but it looks like its gunna take a while to get a good team unless you wanna spend a fair few microsoft points..

When you have to pay with ms points to get the game do you have to pay any extra money for any other things? Like silver and gold cards?
I might buy some ms points now.

Last edited:
Its good once you got it installed, I have opened 4 gold packs so far, you get alot more contracts than last year! :) but it looks like its gunna take a while to get a good team unless you wanna spend a fair few microsoft points..

last year my best player was huddlestone but i had 100 chemistry so i still won matches easy :p

I was **** but had good players,Joaquin,Rosicky,Alonso,Agger,

This year i want Darjo Srna nd wily topp if they're in this game :p

2-1! See you in the last 16 then :p

Still not downloaded lol.
I won my first match and 3-0 up in my second,it is only like the training tourny though :p
Got decent starting squad though i've got a player from Jordon and a 35 Yr old Swiss winger and a striker called Di Matteo (H)
3-1 BTW ;P

thanks gatid very helpful and i love the way he says pegi 3 lol and is it £4 on ps3???

Its finally done! But after all the waiting I'm not guna play it lol guna watch Everton beat Sporting. I went to the home leg :D

Ive just downloaded it, going to go buy some dog food and ill be playing it in 20 mins.

Gamertag is Davis David if anyone wants to add me on xbox

<)

Sorry for my stupidity but say if someone gets Drogba, does that mean that no one else can get him unless they trade with him or something?

no two teams can have the same player in their team but to be honest even if you buy lots of gold packs you are unlikely to get Drogba, Ronaldo etc because they are so rare.

Sorry for my stupidity but say if someone gets Drogba, does that mean that no one else can get him unless they trade with him or something?
No anyone can get anyone,there are millions of the same player but you VERY rarely end upp with the same player in a match

Ive just downloaded it, going to go buy some dog food and ill be playing it in 20 mins.

Gamertag is Davis David if anyone wants to add me on xbox

<)
Eat human food mate :p

does it still have the daft contracts bit????

where they run out of contract after like 3 games or wteva it was?

The players start with like a 10 game contract and a gold contract thing add at least another 25 games to each.

Good thing is if you add the 500GP on the xbox you can get the game and a gold pack! Too bad i got **** ens' in the goldie