Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

i got Palop in my gold pack.

Does everyone get 1 x free gold pack when they download the Ultimate Team?

Reference dog food, haha.

lol :D

I've got 2 gold packs so far getting Bendtner, Cudicini, and Wayne Bridge.
Im trying to sell Cleber Santana at the moment.

I also have the worst kit ever, Cork City :'(

oes anyone know if u get coins for getting all the players from a single club like u did on UT09

well it says that i owned but i think i installed it but it says i haven't do i have to download the trial first???

I've got 2 gold packs so far getting Bendtner, Cudicini, and Wayne Bridge.
Im trying to sell Cleber Santana at the moment.

I also have the worst kit ever, Cork City :'(
I don't know whos' kit mine is :S Last year i had bayer levekusen cous' it was sexy

Anyone made an decent acquisitions?

I managed to get Quaresma for 2,000 and Falcao for 2,500, my best players so far :)

Last edited:
Not a chance after that last disappointment. Good until your team is good :\ Then gets boring and dont see the point.

In the process of bidding for RVP at the moment. Fighting around the 20k mark.

bought Cardozo for 4000 got Gourcuff in a pack but my big brother got Wayne Rooney in a pack :mad:

Robbie Blake for 1000.I got him for his free kicks really and long shots,but he's not that good...

Trust me guys. Its Awesome.

I must have spent at least £30 within a week or two on the old one. So addictive, i'd recommend it.
Can't wait to get the new one. :D

I'm loving this, although I wish I could start again, I've wasted so many coins >.<

I currently have a whole Liverpool team, badge and kits, I know it's sad but still it's fun :)

I just need Gerrard, Reina, N'Gog and Reira :(

I've had like 5 gold packs and they all sucked, the best players I've had were Zarate (87) who I sold for 7k + a gold contract and Carew who I sold for 200 coins + Chamakh (and then sold him for 4700) coins.

Randomly though somebody paid 3750 coins for Luke Young.. Off of me, that was weird :D

Its quality, don't have enough to buy it though :'(

Trial was awesome, put together a good team on no money.

I'm loving this, although I wish I could start again, I've wasted so many coins >.<

I currently have a whole Liverpool team, badge and kits, I know it's sad but still it's fun :)

I just need Gerrard, Reina, N'Gog and Reira :(

I've had like 5 gold packs and they all sucked, the best players I've had were Zarate (87) who I sold for 7k + a gold contract and Carew who I sold for 200 coins + Chamakh (and then sold him for 4700) coins.

Randomly though somebody paid 3750 coins for Luke Young.. Off of me, that was weird :D

Same here mate, i looking for the Arsenal kits at the minute but need abit more cash. I wasted loads of coins aswell which right now has ****** me up big time i need a whole team of silvers and subs aswell which is a requirement to join a journement and i'm missing like five silvers and havent got any coins to stock up ffs.

Luckily when my brother goes to sleep i can rub some silvers off of him without being noticed hopefully.

Last edited:
I have Wayne Bridge & John Terry in my team and it says they have good chemistry XD

I have bought 1 silver and 1 gold pack so far and in the silver pack the only player i've heard of is Alback (69 striker) and I have got some LB from roma in the gold pack (77)

I don't think I've spent over 300 coins on a single player and I have a full gold team ;)