Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

My strike force is amazingly quick. Miccoli (85 Overall) and Higuain (84 Overall)

I wants Babel to lead my attack with his pace,and then a goalscorer,and Walcott on the otherside in a 4-3-3 :)#
BTW with people who have a 2 1/2 team i recommend Chris Whelpdale of peterborough,you get him cheap,he's quick and has done very well for me.
@ Jack Fulham,i don't he's =3's of what i've seen :p

This my team so far:

GK: Cudicini
LB: Bridge
RB: Bosingwa
CB: Terry
CB: Ivanovic
CM: Inler
CM: R.Meireles
CM: Palombo
LW: A.Young
RW: Quaresma
ST: Falcao

I got Eto'o in a gold pack but sold him for 35,000 :)

I just got some good players in a gold pack but they're not in my squad, I'm new to this so i don't know whats happened :S

I keep getting **** playing in my packs :(

I had a chemistry of 94 it was beast, teams kept leaving so they didn't have to play me.. I don't know why, I'm terrible at FIFA

What's everyone's record?

I think mines 25-0-3

do you get rewarded with coins for collecting players?

I think my record is 16-0-0 no loses and my teams sucks aswell a full team of bronze/silvers players. I tend to do it the old fashioned way and work for my coins that way i get more enjoyment that way.

The quicker you get your dream team the quicker you lose interest in it keep that in mind.

Last edited:
I think my record is 16-0-0 no loses and my teams sucks aswell a full team of bronze/silvers players. I tend to do it the old fashioned way and work for my coins that way i get more enjoyment that way.

The quicker you get your dream team the quicker you lose interest in it keep that in mind.

so true :p
On Fifa09 i got bored after I got MY perfect team

I had it for Fifa09 and made the english best XI but then got bored aswell

Just downloaded it and really enjoying it so far. Loving the challenge with rubbish players

Just downloaded it and really enjoying it so far. Loving the challenge with rubbish players

Yeah thats the best bit, when you have a great team there isnt much to work towards, i might delete my team and start again once it has a rating of like 85.

Whats everyones team names?

I'm Gang Grape FC if you play them! :)

Last edited:
Just finished my 5 game trial, pretty good. I bought microsoft points and i should have them sometime this week coming up.

Yeah thats the best bit, when you have a great team there isnt much to work towards, i might delete my team and start again once it has a rating of like 85.

Whats everyones team names?

I'm Gang Grape FC if you play them! :)

Im BigAl FC :) nice and original

I'm Fifa Youth (H)

PS3 challenge if you want to play me :)

One query I do have though lads - At the start of the game (In my tutorial in the tournament) the teams are stupidly poor and I won 10-0 but I can't find how to change the difficulty?

Play online games, where the big boys come out to play (H)

Yeah, you might get raped, but dont leave as you will get a DNF modifier when you win coins, and its pretty harsh on leavers, so its pretty good! :)