Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

Im bored of it already lol and i havent even got a full team of silvers yet.
Same,last years kept me very entertained,i've only got like 3 golds a few silvers and the rest bronze,and played like 10 matchs,mack on my Stockport FM :mad:

The fun starts with the gold players Gatid. Thats why I don't even buy silver or bronze packs, just put £5 into the PSN account and purchase all golds. You should have close to a full team, play a tournament or two then you can get another. Sell players, you will be able to buy more.

That reminds me, let me check if anyone brought Podolski off me. oO)

Nah, i dont find the game boring if thats what you think just that you cant play friends which sucks so theres no real meaning for me to build a great team when i cant use them against my friends.

so i stop playing all together.

Good point :) I just play Tournaments, brings joy beating an FUT Founder who have Kaka and C. Ronaldo etc. I just love the game for the buisness aspect. I love to make money on the game, its keeping me from playing BIoshock 2 and Uncharted. :) Whatever floats your boat though. :)

Good point :) I just play Tournaments, brings joy beating an FUT Founder who have Kaka and C. Ronaldo etc. I just love the game for the buisness aspect. I love to make money on the game, its keeping me from playing BIoshock 2 and Uncharted. :) Whatever floats your boat though. :)

Fancy sending me a pm with some tips on how to make some cash, I never have alot tbh, always spend it on packs :( might try and get some now tho as I dont want to rush getting a new team ;)

im bored of it for today, some kid is gonna buy pepe reina off me for 65000 ha ha, no joke, i have a backup who is only 4 worse than him lol

Fancy sending me a pm with some tips on how to make some cash, I never have alot tbh, always spend it on packs :( might try and get some now tho as I dont want to rush getting a new team ;)
What i sometimes do i buy a player indivudually whom i think i can make a profit from,and sell him on for more

I got a really good pack the other day that had, Casillas(91), Amauri(86), Zambrotta(82).
Im not sure whether i should sell Casillas and just get a cheaper alternative in goal like LLoris or Ochoa.
Trying to trade Amauri for anyone who has Hulk as i desperately want him.

My team is alright at the moment:

GK: Casillas(91)
LB. Bale(80)
RB. Bosingwa(80)
CB. Terry(82)
CB. Jagielka(80)
CDM: R.Meireles(85)
LW: A.Young(82)
RW: Quaresma(81)
CAM: Deco(82)
ST. Amauri(86)
ST. Nilmar(82)

As you can see i have a bit of a Portugese Mafia thing going on if there is such thing ;)

I built the full Germany squad for the chemistry it makes me Pro :D
Also my wins is 50-1- 11
4 losses where DCs Tho

Last edited:
get mandanda, hes the best keeper ive seen on FUT, his reflexes own

I picked up Mauro Zarate earlier, and can't believe how over-rated he is. Overall 87, dribbling 90, pace 90.

i know i had him also, sold him for 2000 plus pavlychenko, ricardo carvalho and fernando from lyon, good deal, i got scott parker also, i was pretty happy, all my injured players are back including vargas who is a sexy beast

This is my team
Pepe Reina
Anthony Reviellere
Paulo Da Silva
Ricardo Carvalho
Juan Manuel Vargas
Anatoliy Tymoschuk
Fernando
Scott Parker
Tuncay Sanli
Jozy Altidore
Roman Pavlychenko

I built the full Germany squad for the chemistry it makes me Pro :D
Also my wins is 50-1- 11
4 losses where DCs Tho

Chemisty means nothing tho:S Yesterday i faced a guy who had 97 versus my 18:) and thrashed him 4-1.

My whole back four was a mess i had two defensive mids playing center back and a left mid playing left back and a center back playing right back.

you must be a bit of an animal at fifa then gatid, and yeah i dont care about chemistry, its only 49 because frank rijkaard and all my best players like 4-5-1

you must be a bit of an animal at fifa then gatid, and yeah i dont care about chemistry, its only 49 because frank rijkaard and all my best players like 4-5-1

You could say that. Its either im great or the majority of the people i play online are **** i really dont know tho ive checked mostly all the people ive played and they seem to have fairly good scores like more wins than loses etc. Tho i do know a few tricks to get me out of trouble alot of the time which can be the 'difference' between a good fifa gamer and a average gamer if you get me got a few signature moves aswell but i guess you dont know what that means as only the people i play very often do.

Last edited:
i play a passing game and i like to cross alot and work off clearances and long ball attempts, my record is 25-6, i usually lose to people who have like messi in their team

Anyone need tips as mentioned above or trades - add nemeses666 on PS3. I won't be able to get back to you on here, so send me a message on their. Current selling Julio Cesar. :)

this guy im vsing has no life, its not even funny, his team is the all stars team