Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

One query I do have though lads - At the start of the game (In my tutorial in the tournament) the teams are stupidly poor and I won 10-0 but I can't find how to change the difficulty?
i think the star rating of the tournament is the difficulty with 1 star novice 2 semi-pro 3 pro 4 world class and 5 legendary.

ps does anybody know if u get rewarded with coins for collecting all the kits and players for 1 team in your collection like u did on UT09

i dont think so will, i have everything for empoli and i didnt get cash, im already a little bored, i have some good players in my team, i have pepe reina and massimo ambrosini most notably, im a little bored already

Bought it yesterday and was really enjoying it, bought a few players etc.
And then there contract runs out real quick and I dont have any contract cards :S

I am fed up of playing people that have a full team of 80+ players. They must have bought packs to get a team like that after this little amount of time.

Yeah thats the best bit, when you have a great team there isnt much to work towards, i might delete my team and start again once it has a rating of like 85.

Whats everyones team names?

I'm Gang Grape FC if you play them! :)

Same i might start again aswell, where i dont get two gold packs at the start that would be awesome for me anyway.

My names like my fantasy name: Gatid's Army.

Loving this so far. FUT09 did get boring once you had 100 chemistry. But this requires you to setup many different squads - for 1,2,3,4 and 5 stars. Then nationalities etc etc. Loads of tournaments on and off line a shame there is no collection feature or leaderboards.

so far nice, I like that the training has changed and the match cards are gone, but it does get boring with the collection element missing, and being behind the great firewall of China I'm lagging so bad in online games, it's like trying to park a bus in the snow.

anyone know if its possible to have the same player twice at same time.. e.g. Campbell in both CB positions? :)

No, pretty sure that isn't possible.

didnt think so, 2 Campbell's going cheap atm on ps3... thanks though :)

I got my team to a pretty high standard

Drogba - Agbonglahore
Cahill
ballack - Fabregas
Veloso
Cole- Agger - Puyol - Bosingwa
Given

Then I deleted it, started again, and my best player atm is Chucho! :p

i have officially gone on strike with this game, my friend buys one gold pack, gets andrea pirlo, buffon, and fernando torres, i ******* buy 2 and get jozy altidore and danny higginbotham, **** this game

Ive assembled the German National Team so I'm just pacing through the tournements and I've got a few online tournements under the belt.

I just sold Torres for 120,000. :O

I just purchased Mr. Essien for a 30,000 and now selling players like Walcott and Podolski.

I love this game. Even though I waste so much money at the start to get some goldies.
PSN is nemeses666 by the way :)

I've got this, On the two free gold packs got Vermalen (cant spell) and Hulk but Didnt really read hwo to play so just pressed 'A' on them and sent them to my club! I didn't realise you could get them out of my club so I deleted that squad in the hope I would get two gold packs again but I didnt and then a mate of mine told me I could retrieve players form my club!! Gutted or what, espically As I saw on the auction someone had put a bid in for hulk Of 20,000 coins!

Im bored of it already lol and i havent even got a full team of silvers yet.

The fun starts with the gold players Gatid. Thats why I don't even buy silver or bronze packs, just put £5 into the PSN account and purchase all golds. You should have close to a full team, play a tournament or two then you can get another. Sell players, you will be able to buy more.

That reminds me, let me check if anyone brought Podolski off me. oO)

I've got this, On the two free gold packs got Vermalen (cant spell) and Hulk but Didnt really read hwo to play so just pressed 'A' on them and sent them to my club! I didn't realise you could get them out of my club so I deleted that squad in the hope I would get two gold packs again but I didnt and then a mate of mine told me I could retrieve players form my club!! Gutted or what, espically As I saw on the auction someone had put a bid in for hulk Of 20,000 coins!

lol