FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted remaining fixtures above in post 191

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Sorry mate, but im pretty confused. I havent checked the thread for a few days.
Who should I play against now? Have we gone further in the tournament, or are you gone into our group?

Some games still haven't been played.
I have took 'He's place so I will play you later unless you want to stick with the 6-2 scoreline you beat him by ?

Knockout round games will be up tomorrow , regardless and any games that haven't been played will be classed as 0-0. Any questions ?

for the members in group c feel free to add me and dunc i look forward to are re macth :)

My GT is OnlyForPro, and teams Valencia and Ghana
EDIT : Did someone left that I could join, maybe I can take his team(s) ?

Some games still haven't been played.
I have took 'He's place so I will play you later unless you want to stick with the 6-2 scoreline you beat him by ?

Knockout round games will be up tomorrow , regardless and any games that haven't been played will be classed as 0-0. Any questions ?

If the other guys from the group havent played against him, and have to play you, it would be fair if I play you too.

My GT is OnlyForPro, and teams Valencia and Ghana
EDIT : Did someone left that I could join, maybe I can take his team(s) ?

I will give you Dr Draymonde's teams and I will post the games up that you have to play

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

This is an update of new fixtures

Group B

Scott - Shay Given
sass101 - Shay Given
sass101 - Ronan
sass101 - Scott

Group C

Dunc - louleedslad93
pokerjoker_num10 - louleedslad93

Group D

AdzKingIV - Alex
AdzKingIV - tiraths
AdzKingIV - Magiboy

These games need to be played by tomorrow 6:30 pm . Thank you

And his teams are ... ?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Ohh, I took a look at his teams, I would like to keep all my teams ...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Lol, I'll better take his national team, cause Ghana is not in the game :p. USA My team now :D

Me and Sass Cant seem to connect to each other,

Sass join my party, it has a different host.

Good game alex , I had a **** team though :p

Thought I defended well and attacked ok , I just couldn't score

Alex 5-1 Me

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Magiboy and tiraths , when do you want to play ?

Apoloies for any inconveniences, I have been computerless for the last 2 weeks, much to my dispair!

At least you had a valid reason mate, nice one for coming back and saying sorry. :)

sraymonde Thank you for telling us why you couldn't participate. However , If you want to be back in the tournament then I will give you louleedsfan93's place as he doesn't want to play. Still want to play ?

Instead of searching for extra players why dont you just say top 2 go through?

So do I need to play that Leedsfan guy or not?

Yes mate I would love to still be in it if poss. Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Looks like I'm playing you now then Dunc!

Instead of searching for extra players why dont you just say top 2 go through?

So do I need to play that Leedsfan guy or not?

Yes mate I would love to still be in it if poss. Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Looks like I'm playing you now then Dunc!

Luke - I will do this in the world club tournament where two go through

Dunc - You will have to play sraymonde

sraymonde - you are back in the tournament

Guys I will post fixtures that need to be played by tonight up in a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.