FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well louleedsfan93 will have to take turkey :D

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Ronan have you played all your group games yet ?
my groups results so far:
Ronan 0-1 shay given
ronan 6-0 scott

Dr Draymonde still hasnt played a game.

my groups results so far:
Ronan 0-1 shay given
ronan 6-0 scott

Dr Draymonde still hasnt played a game.

Right then I will remove Dr Draymonde and If no-one gets his place within 5-6 hours then I will have to fill his slot :)

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

1 Space Available

Please post your GT on the thread and I will give you Dr Draymonde's teams.
Please committed players only

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Are the following players still playing or have they not played for 3+ days.

He
Dr Draymonde

I offered to keep track of results but no games came in AdzKing, seems to be little effort to get the matches played. Thank you to all of group A who made the effort to play every game. :)

I offered to keep track of results but no games came in AdzKing, seems to be little effort to get the matches played. Thank you to all of group A who made the effort to play every game. :)

Thank you for offering to keep track of games , really appreciate it. I need games that haven't been played , played by tomorrow as the first round knockout games will be up tomorrow night.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Has anyone played any games today ?

??? i said ghana and leeds and i got turkey and juventus? seriously though i cant be turkey i despise turkey i hate it with a passion

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

can i change turkey to ghana please

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

oh just seen other post i thought the county thing was on world cup game

Haven't seen or heard from the other guy in our group mate.

pleas can i take mexico and leeds instead of turkey and juventus as i didnt choose those

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

and who and when do i play

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

do i take over superdude then?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

whoever needs to play me add louleedzlad93 on xbl and tell me i might be appearing offline so try anyway

pleas can i take mexico and leeds instead of turkey and juventus as i didnt choose those

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

and who and when do i play

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

do i take over superdude then?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

whoever needs to play me add louleedzlad93 on xbl and tell me i might be appearing offline so try anyway

I will give you mexico and leeds. Yes , you do take over supedude. I will post what fixtures need to be played soon and is He active ?

Havent been able to get hold of 'He' no.

These Fixtures need to be played by Monday 30th August.

Group C

Dunc - louleedslad93
Luke - louleedslad93
pokerjoker_num10 - louleedslad93

Group D

AdzKingIV - Alex
AdzKingIV - tiraths
AdzKingIV - Magiboy (unless you want to stick with your 6-2 win over 'He')
I still need a replacement for Dr Draymonde so if anyone wants to join just post your GT.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

If anyone in my group wants to play now just VM me

Adzking when do you want to play mate?

I was beating Leedzlad 2-1 when he disconnected in the 65th minute(approx)

im not doin it no more i had to switxch of my xbox cos my pad turned off and wouldnt turn back on

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

and the **** knew but just played on

I aint replaying him, I was 2-1 up and he disconnects himself

Status
Not open for further replies.