FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u was up 2-1 cos my pad disconnected

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

ihad to turn off cos it wouldnt reconnect

u was up 2-1 cos my pad disconnected

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

ihad to turn off cos it wouldnt reconnect

Who was winning ?

If you both disagree with the result you will have a re-match.

• If you quit,you will automatically forfeit the match with a 3-0 victory handed to your opponent.

i stress the fact that we wer drawing when my pad turned off DRAWING 1-1

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

the n he realised my pad had turned off and used the chance to score

Tbh, I cba to play louleedslad93, seems like an irritating little *****. Just let him go through in our group instead of me.

Tbh, I cba to play louleedslad93, seems like an irritating little *****. Just let him go through in our group instead of me.

Everyone goes into the knockouts

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

• If you quit,you will automatically forfeit the match with a 3-0 victory handed to your opponent.

As this is a rule I put in place Luke wins. But did he not disconnect ?

These are the remaining fixtures

Group B

Scott - Shay Given
In this group another player is needed. I will be the other player if no-one joins within 24 hours.

Group C

Dunc - louleedslad93
pokerjoker_num10 - louleedslad93

Group D

AdzKingIV - Alex
AdzKingIV - tiraths
AdzKingIV - Magiboy (unless you want to stick with your 6-2 win over 'He')
I still need a replacement for Dr Draymonde so if anyone wants to join just post your GT.

Last edited:
look if ur gonna ****** judge me like and arsehole then **** this i did this cos i thought itd be fun and i wanted a few games of fifa but obviously its just people moanin at me. just count me out

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

apparently cos my pad turns off allowing people to score goals at will then that makes me an annoying *****

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

get someone else whos willin to sit bein moaned at for my pad not workin cos im not

You don't need to tell us three times.

look if ur gonna ****** judge me like and arsehole then **** this i did this cos i thought itd be fun and i wanted a few games of fifa but obviously its just people moanin at me. just count me out

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

apparently cos my pad turns off allowing people to score goals at will then that makes me an annoying *****

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

get someone else whos willin to sit bein moaned at for my pad not workin cos im not

Look you still go through mate , regardless.
I think others are enjoying this.
The rules state - If you quit , you lose 3-0 , you turned your console off.
You've still got another 2 games to play mate.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Anyone in my group , send me a VM or XBL message after 6 and I'll play you

Add me 'BigAl241' and I'll come on after the Villa game buddy.

Yes , you won 4-2

Sorry mate, but im pretty confused. I havent checked the thread for a few days.
Who should I play against now? Have we gone further in the tournament, or are you gone into our group?

I would like to apogise, i tottaly forgot about this, anyone wanna tell me who i have to play please.

Status
Not open for further replies.