FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in my group wants to play after the pool game or tomorrow, that would be good :)

My team, I can play between now and about half 6/7 ish

oxpokerjokerxo 1-15 Me

Was a good game... ;) he did some nice showboating! :p

oxpokerjokerxo 1-15 Me

Is this a serious result ?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

And Dunc could you please remember to play ALL your games and then PM me the results

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Day 2

Games Played - 1

Group C
Cameroon 1 - 15 Brazil

Last edited:
Yes it was a serious result, and he is Cameroon.

I will PM all my results to you once finished,but posted on here so I didn't forget. :)

Last edited:
My group I can play any time after 4:30 tonight guys.

I have the opportunity to play now until 2 o'clock, and then again tomorrow night.

I'll play you tomorrow then.

oxpokerjokerxo 1-15 Me

my mind was not on the game and yes i played my best at what i could do man red card and dunc was just amazing hit me on the counter so fast great game dunc :)

Niiiice Dunc :eek:

Available to play today and tomorrow so will be messaging group A on live and here.

******* **** Dunc.

Will be sending messages round to my opponents later.

beat Ronan 1-0, he played far better than me though, i scored in the last 5 mins then played defensive until the end.

@ AdzkingIV I know to pm you all the results when im done just posting so i dont forget :$

Possibly my most unlucky fifa game ever :'(. There was a bit where RVP missed an easy chance, bounced back to him, hit the post, bounced to elia, great save.

Good game, good thing i didnt have my mic on else you may of mistaked me for someone with turrets :'(

beat Ronan 1-0, he played far better than me though, i scored in the last 5 mins then played defensive until the end.

@ AdzkingIV I know to pm you all the results when im done just posting so i dont forget :$

Ok and Everyone has 2 days left to play All their games. Good Luck :D

I have VM'ed the two remaining people in my group, and I can play today, tomorrow or sunday, so they have no excuse not to play me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.