FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronan (Holland) 6-0 Scott (England)

My Groups Results so far:
Ronan 0-1 Shay Given
Ronan 6-0 Scott

Would anyone like to take over this competition until Friday as I can't update until then.

MunchkinCurt 2 - 1 Joshh. Curt asked me to post for him because he's banned.

All results from our group are

Craven 6 - 1 MunchkinCurt
Nathan 6 - 0 Joshh
MunchkinCurt 4 - 2 Nathan
Craven 2 - 0 Joshh
Nathan 1 - 4 Craven
MunchkinCurt 2 - 1 Joshh

Craven - 9 pts
MunchkinCurt - 6 pts
Nathan - 3 pts
Joshh - 0 pts

If eveyone wants to carry on with their games as normal I will keep track of all results coming in untill Friday when AdzKing is back.

Would anyone like to take over this competition until Friday as I can't update until then.

Oh and the guy playing as Serbia in Duncs group could find it tricky as Serbia arnt in Fifa 10 XD

Have either of you been in contact with Dr Draymonde (USA)

Alex (Argentina) 9-0 Tiraths (Germany).

Assume he was mucking about because Tirath is a very good player.

Alex (Argentina) 9-0 Tiraths (Germany).

Assume he was mucking about because Tirath is a very good player.

After it went 3-0 i stopped concentrating/caring :p

I thought I was unlucky in the first half not to at least be equal with you. Everything you touched in the second half went in lol

Ahhhh that old chestnut ;)

But nah, I thought so.

Ahhhh that old chestnut ;)

But nah, I thought so.
You see straight after you scored the first goal (lucky ;)), when I walked through your defence and then hit the crossbar with the free kick...that REALLY ****** me off XD

My laptop is fixed :D

Has anyone kept a record of peoples results ?
If not then I will put up completed games and tables when I work everything out. Tables will be up soon. If there are any uncompleted games could you please play them ASAP. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

My laptop is fixed :D

Has anyone kept a record of peoples results ?
If not then I will put up completed games and tables when I work everything out. Tables will be up soon. If there are any uncompleted games could you please play them ASAP. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

all i know is cameroon are out lol

all i know is cameroon are out lol

How ?

and could someone tell me which players have dropped out

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Group Update

Group A

1. Craven - 9 points - Gd +10
2. MunchkinCurt - 6 points - Gd -2
3. Nathan - 3 points - Gd +1
4. Joshh - 0 points - Gd - 9

Group C

1. Dunc - 4 points - Gd +14
2. Luke - 4 points - Gd +1
3. pokerjoker - 0 points - Gd -15
4. SuperDude - QUIT

I have set a new deadline for the games to be played. Please play the games before the deadline. If games aren't played by the deadline then I will make the knockout draw without them. Thank you.​

How ?

and could someone tell me which players have dropped out

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Group Update

Group A

1. Craven - 9 points - Gd +10
2. MunchkinCurt - 6 points - Gd -2
3. Nathan - 3 points - Gd +1
4. Joshh - 0 points - Gd - 9

Group C

1. Dunc - 4 points - Gd +14
2. Luke - 4 points - Gd +1
3. pokerjoker - 0 points - Gd -15
4. SuperDude - QUIT

I have set a new deadline for the games to be played. Please play the games before the deadline. If games aren't played by the deadline then I will make the knockout draw without them. Thank you.​

The last member of our group; 'He' has not been active for god knows how long.

is it too late to apply if not il play as ghana and leeds united. my gt is louleedzlad93 with a z:)

is it too late to apply if not il play as ghana and leeds united. my gt is louleedzlad93 with a z:)

Are ghana in FIFA 10 but if they are then you can have them but you will have to take SuperDude's place so I will give you Juventus. You will have to play each player in your group by tomorrow night.

Are ghana in FIFA 10 but if they are then you can have them but you will have to take SuperDude's place so I will give you Juventus. You will have to play each player in your group by tomorrow night.
Ghana arnt in Fifa 10 :(.

Ghana arnt in Fifa 10 :(.
Well louleedsfan93 will have to take turkey :D

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Ronan have you played all your group games yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.