FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

• Thread starter Thread starter Craven
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 14K
You can choose mate, Im ill off work today so anytime convenient for you is good for me :) But any other day, it'll have to be after 5pm :)

Well, i shouldn't have said before because i need to revise lol, so after 4 if ur on ill drop u a message
msn or anything? so its alot easier?

Yea I wouldn't want to get in the way of your exam lol, after is fine. Add me [email protected] (H) I've added your GT as well so it's a bit easier

Craven, do we post 1 result at a time or both at the end of the week?

As long as the results get to me by Sunday you can do what you like. I'd prefer results straight after games.

e.g. Bob v Jim play at 7pm. At 8pm I have two results sitting in my inbox, Bob 0-0 Jim, Jim 1-1 Bob.

But as long as they are no later than Sunday, doesn't matter.

Sure thing Craven. Foxy, shall we just do both games one after the other then?

That would be the best way to do it, play them both while you have the time.

wSogeKing added you to live mate. i am free all week has i am off work my gt is buttonedjoker

Err, I could probably play later today. Not 100% sure yet, but will let you know on here. Sorry for not being sure, am quite busy during the week but we'll sort it out.

Sorry Guys i am afraid i will have to pull out. Trading Fifa10 in so i can get pes10 for £8

Got bored of Fifa already and it's not worth keeping just for this. sorry

Sorry Guys i am afraid i will have to pull out. Trading Fifa10 in so i can get pes10 for £8

Got bored of Fifa already and it's not worth keeping just for this. sorry

shame but the guy who wasnt meant to play can go into your group.

Yea at least it evens out the leagues now.

Pssh, trading in Fifa and paying money on top for PES.

They should give you PES + a tenner for Fifa, minimum.

Only had one set of results sent back so far, It's only been a day but can I encourage everyone who's participating to get in touch with others and arrange matches please. Thank you.

Me and Foxy are doing our games tonight so you'll have our results as soon as mate.

I was playing 'tayler1874' and my game wont read so whoever is in my group you get a automatic win. I have to get my fifa at the end of the month

Back