FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

Anyone looking to build a Spanish/La Liga team, i am selling mine to fund a Uruguay squad. Notable players for sale are:

IF Joaquin
IF David Navarro
IF Lopo

Roberto Soldado
Fernando Llorente
Mikel Arteta
Marchena
Capdevilla
Javi Martinez

I am also selling a shitload of silver Argentina players, please message me if any of the above interest you.

I would be interested, although my coins are low ATM....

I rage-deleted my team due to 5 disconnections. So I don't have any coins :(

Think I might sell most my Italian and English teams to finish my Spanish team.

Got a few IF players I am looking for for that team, and might try and pick up a Villa as IF Soldado is ****.

Think I might sell most my Italian and English teams to finish my Spanish team.

Got a few IF players I am looking for for that team, and might try and pick up a Villa as IF Soldado is ****.

You're probably doing it wrong. Soldado :wub:

My team is fairly decent ATM -

The 84 is Aranzubia(GK), I need to get a contract card, and the UR 81 is Paloschi, who doesn't fit in the team. Open to good offers for him, and IF Chamakh(82)

ld4EG.png

NUFC Demba Ba in a gold pack, might buy a Cabaye and Marveaux to go with that :D

The 84 is Aranzubia(GK), I need to get a contract card, and the UR 81 is Paloschi, who doesn't fit in the team. Open to good offers for him, and IF Chamakh(82)

You're probably doing it wrong. Soldado :wub:

Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo when I play with him.

I am fine playing with almost any other striker, just with him, I don't know whats wrong, every time I try to shoot, he scuffs it wide, on either foot.

Might replace with IF Rossi with IF Llorente up along side him. I like playing with a big man and a lil man running off him.

Watch the goals above yours on the RMG thread and you'll see why I love Diego ;)

Anyone looking to build a Spanish/La Liga team, i am selling mine to fund a Uruguay squad. Notable players for sale are:

IF Joaquin
IF David Navarro
IF Lopo

Roberto Soldado
Fernando Llorente
Mikel Arteta
Marchena
Capdevilla
Javi Martinez

I am also selling a shitload of silver Argentina players, please message me if any of the above interest you.

The IF Joaquin is now sold. I have dropped the price and am now looking at 15k each for IF Lopo and IF David Navarro. All the other Spaniards that i have left: Soldado, Javi Martinez, Mikel Arteta, Marchena, Capdevilla, Iraola, Borja Valero, Amorebiata and Diego Capel are all worth about 2k each, give or take a couple of hundred either way.

A lot of the silver Argies are still unsold.

Got to a FIFA Tournament final but had to back out because contracts got in my way so much that I had not enough players left :( But I've been playing great recently, with Park Chu Yong/Gameiro Benzema/Briand up front :)

Finally won my 1st Five Star open tourney! :D Taken ages, but tbh I play more with my silver team atm.

The IF Joaquin is now sold. I have dropped the price and am now looking at 15k each for IF Lopo and IF David Navarro. All the other Spaniards that i have left: Soldado, Javi Martinez, Mikel Arteta, Marchena, Capdevilla, Iraola, Borja Valero, Amorebiata and Diego Capel are all worth about 2k each, give or take a couple of hundred either way.

A lot of the silver Argies are still unsold.

Did Messi fund that or did you finally sell him on ebay? ¬.¬

I should also mention, A. Anyukov had a better goalscoring record for me than IF Vagner Love. He is the worst player in the game. 40k I got for him, sorted.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Sold him on eBay last month or so for £30?

I guess his devious plan to sell him for more when he plays well went out the window :)

Just bought an IF Javi Martinez for 700. Bargain.

Just bought an IF Javi Martinez for 700. Bargain.

Good-Trade.

Almost a week on, I still don't know what to do with my Ultimate Team. Considering buying a HD PVR Capture Card, price looked good, easy to set-up to film my Ultimate Team on-goings. But then to get a HD PVR, you need some £300 software on your laptop. So I think I'll stick iwith my current team and raise some funds :)