FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

Nigerian, Spanish, French, all in-form are fun to make.

Almost got IF Mandzukic for 1.2k (my whole budget) but was outbid and he went for 1.3k :(

I want a fun team to make with my 111k what should I do guys?

Give me 10k from when i gave you Lampard ? ;)

Try and get the best players you can ? Lahm and Neur go for 6k less each so try them ? and then search around for cheap but good players :)

Sam, he is *****!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Give me 10k from when i gave you Lampard ? ;)

Try and get the best players you can ? Lahm and Neur go for 6k less each so try them ? and then search around for cheap but good players :)

Ahh, lol, if ya want ;) ...
So like a mixture with good chem? And yeah seen the IF Nueur go for cheap at times.

So like a mixture with good chem? And yeah seen the IF Nueur go for cheap at times.

Okay go for it ;D

And yeah thats what i am aiming to do, get a very good mixture of players but a chemistry of maybe 70 +

Okay go for it ;D

And yeah thats what i am aiming to do, get a very good mixture of players but a chemistry of maybe 70 +

Yeah will try that, I think I did that before but it just ended up being Serie A!

Yeah will try that, I think I did that before but it just ended up being Serie A!

Ahaaa, just put a IF Marica for sale for 4k buy now with a training card so his stats are ;

Pace - 93
Shooting - 95
Passing - 82
Dribbling - 94
Defending - 67
Heading - 88

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

EDIT: Is that a good price ?

Ahaaa, just put a IF Marica for sale for 4k buy now with a training card so his stats are ;

Pace - 93
Shooting - 95
Passing - 82
Dribbling - 94
Defending - 67
Heading - 88

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

EDIT: Is that a good price ?

Whats the OVR?

Without boosts I have seen him go for 1k, but I suppose you might be able to squeeze out 1.5k.

Thanks, unless you buy him for 10k ;D joking mate, good luck with building your squad ahaa. You have 111k and i have 2,937k. Lets see who does best eh ?

Thanks, unless you buy him for 10k ;D joking mate, good luck with building your squad ahaa. You have 111k and i have 2,937k. Lets see who does best eh ?

Serious dude, I thought you was like pro on UT ... Chances are I'll blow it.

Sam, he is *****!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Not everyone knows that I reckon I could of got 5k profit

---------- Post added 11/07/2011 at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/07/2011 at 03:57 PM ----------

just bought Pedretti for 2k, how much shall I put him on the market for

UR 86 Essien for sale.
IF Parker also.

Make an offer lads if you want....

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

UR 86 Essien is currently at 8,500, with a 20k buy price. 3 hours to make an offer lads, the one at Awesome FC

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

UR Souza for 1500 on the market. 10k buy price/

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

UR James Rodriguez on the market. 2000 start price, 15k buy price.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

UR Danny Pugh on the market. 500 start price, 1000 buy price.

UR Gary O'Niel on the market. 750 start price, 1000 buy price.

Upgraded Rafa XD Thought I got Geovanni today in a pack at first glance but I'm not that lucky. Are you more likely to him in gold or silver packs?

Upgraded Rafa XD Thought I got Geovanni today in a pack at first glance but I'm not that lucky. Are you more likely to him in gold or silver packs?

Silver, got him in my only silver pack and old him for around 80k.