FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

Last edited:
I was messing around, managed to swap Ceara for him :p

Right guys... just opened a silver pack on my 2nd account, and got an IF Collin, French CB, Kansas City Wizards... im looking to sell him obviously, im looking at starting the bidding at 75k and a buy now of 150k, anyone interested in buying him off me, i've had a look and there are none on the market, so this will be the only card on sale at the moment, it's on xbox btw? :D
omgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.png

Edit: He's still for sale but unfortunately for me his price seems to have dropped, so the lowest starting price on the market is 65k at the moment, so i'll accept a trade offer in the region of 65k- 70k with a bronze card, or a crappy training card. Or if you have a IF Tiote, i'll accept 25k plus IF Tiote, as i have a newcastle squad that could be improved

Last edited:
I'm looking to make money using the 59th minute method so which players have the best price variation that I can sell for profit?

Started my side the other day..

Adler

Ramos - Pique - Ferdinand - A.Cole

Alonso

Krasic - Sniejder - Silva - A.Young

Eto'o/Dzeko/Cavani​

I Got Hacked So Cba With It It wAS sUMET lIKE VAN DER SAR KOMPONY BAINNS RICHARD OH FORGOT REMEMBER I HAD SUAREZ N VAN PERSIE UP FROUNT

Thinking of building a Silver Squad. Anyone know who are the best players to buy?

Got Marek Hamsik for 950 coins in PS3 :D
Also bought a 81 Yuri Zhirkov for 700 (which in my opinion is a bargain!)
Also Bruno Alves came for 850 and De Rossi for 1000 coins :)

It's amazing how cheap the Russian League players are. Akinfeev - 300-900 coins, Alves - 300-700 coins

Because Russian UT sides are 'unfashionable'

Also to get a really top competitive Russian side, you need a few IF's which are not so cheap.

if anyone needs coins for the xbox360 i have loads available

message me on here or to [email protected] to arrange a very competitive deal

cheers

as for the russian league just get vagnor love and doumbia an excellant rapid strikeforce and even get martins in reserve that should destroy a few slow defences

I was wondering if you could sell your team on ps3 for real money as I have seen xbox players sell their teams on ebay. If you can, would anyone be interested in buying my team off me as I do not play Fifa Ultimate team anymore? Let me know and I will send you the link of my team, Cheers

You can no longer sell on Ebay. I was banned for 7 days by ebay for listing my Messi.