FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

You can no longer sell on Ebay. I was banned for 7 days by ebay for listing my Messi.

I've seen been list like a pen with a free Messi.. And stuff like that, is that banned? I hope so cus to sell UT on eBay is retarded..

If you write pen + ut Im sure they cant really ban it. If not post on gumtree.

I've seen been list like a pen with a free Messi.. And stuff like that, is that banned? I hope so cus to buy UT on eBay is retarded..

Fixed.

If you can sell some imaginary pixels for £30 quid, and someone is stupid enough to pay for it, I am all for it.

They have stopped all sale of EA Games intellectual property, regardless of you listing it as a free gift with a paperclip or whatever.

Won't get much for him as he is RF which can be an awkward position. Probably get about 1-2k for him.

You're better off buying cheap players and selling them on for more mate, much easier :) If you wanna hand when it comes to knowing what a player is worth use this site: www.fut11info.nl

It gives you the average price of a player, good luck :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Ironically I just got something worth 4k in a Bronze pack

My Brazilian Team

Cesar

Dani Alves - Lucio - Naldo - Marcelo

Luis Gustavo(IF)

Kaka - Fabricio(IF)

Hulk Dinho

Fred​

Building an IF French team:

Mandanda IF

---- ---- ---- ----

---- Ayew IF - Sissoko IF - Payet IF

Sow IF - Gameiro IF

Suggestions would be great :)

anyone got ideas for a cheap(ish) all IF or cheap team?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

best ever pic.

33ytmj4.gif

anyone got ideas for a cheap(ish) all IF or cheap team?---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------best ever pic.
33ytmj4.gif
French League, Dutch League and Premiership are relatively cheap too make :)