Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
indoor mode was 98 i believe. I have one simple real wish -

When you do your celebrations, to be able to jump on players or bundle etc.. would be an awesome feature for online clubs and stuff.

But then when ever anyone scores, people are just going to try and make there players act out a *** act yeah?!

Maybe also, a game mode where you just have a Penalty Shootout

it would also be good if they made every players stats more accurate instead of just 2 or 3 players thay they do every year ronaldo messi etc

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Maybe also, a game mode where you just have a Penalty Shootout

i think that was on a few of the old fifas

But then when ever anyone scores, people are just going to try and make there players act out a *** act yeah?!

I know what you mean, but tbh in this era im sure EA could do something simple like piggy backs etc that wouldn't look like ***, but tbh when you look at football players these days, when they score goals.. some homosexual power does overtake some players..

Oh, if your team gets promoted, or avoids relegation, Pitch Invasion!

Last edited:
another idea for the celebrations is being able to jump into the crowd

they just need to make it more interesting.

i think manager mode should have like press conferences, breaking news!

ea should take a leaf out of football managers book when it comes to certain things!

Yes should be a selection press r2 after scoring or something to ethier take ur shirt off or jump into the crowd and its an automatic booking

U know what i remember and i loved it the jumpers for goalposts mode on this is football i remember when i first got the ps2 when it came out i got that game with it awesome mode was like playing in a school playground

They won't do anything like jump into crowds, taking tops off etc because they want to make children growing up into the game respect the rules of the game.

maybe players getting into fights on the pitch ?? lol not proper fist fights but players could start to push and shove after a nasty tackle or something

They won't do anything like jump into crowds, taking tops off etc because they want to make children growing up into the game respect the rules of the game.

as much as i agree with you there BUT taking your shirts off and jumping into the crowd is a part of football, young kids see there heros do it on the TV so they should have it in the football game they call "more realistic than any other"

When it goes into injury time,it actually shows the minutes in injury time.

Not like it saying +5 minutes of injury time and then 30 seconds later it ******* ends.:mad:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

maybe players getting into fights on the pitch ?? lol not proper fist fights but players could start to push and shove after a nasty tackle or something

Like on PES when players get yellow or red cards?

Broken bones, cuts (blood after a head clash etc) could be included if you want to go properly in depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.