Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improved Be a Pro mode, four seasons is pants.
Improved Manager Mode.
Improved online experience.

They are my major gripes, other little things I can stomach for another year.

Stop making the game the same as the previous games.
Better graphics.
Better refs
More things to do.
Much better manager mode.
Stop making the lower league players knackered after 20 minutes of playing.

make the game 16+, if it means the game will become better and more realistic because of it then bring it on! people under 16 will still play it so dont see the problem with it :)

completely agree with sam, league 1 and league 2 players are just as fit as premier league players, for a start they play more games so why is it after 2 games, they are ****** for the rest of the season

I know this might sound stupid but sometimes I play against the AI and they do flicks and tricks that you wouldn't dare to do realistically. I just find that so stupid

make sure lower league players better fitness
better manager mode
better refs
bring youth academy back

not sure what you guys think but i reckon that Be a Pro mode should be more like PES one. For example you start of at a random club where scouts watch you and then judge you on how you play in that match. you then move to the club you think is best for you and start as a young player in the reserves (i no thats what you do in be a pro mode) but at the same time play training matches against the first team. then after a few months, if you have been playing well you should be named on the bench and get a 10-15 minute run out or something. along the way being able to change your hair style, kit style (long sleve/tucked or untucked), boots etc.

I totally agree with Land-E (great name!) about the youth academy.

Then I also agree with ryan_stubbs :D PES's Become a Legend kicks FIFA's Be a Pro.

They won't do anything like jump into crowds, taking tops off etc because they want to make children growing up into the game respect the rules of the game.

well said mate !well , anyway , fifa is for kids IMO . the gameplay is SOOO unreal and boring. Pro Evo is far more realistic .

Substitutes warming up along the touchline
Better goalkeeper AI
Fergie Time for United
Real EPL referees
Players look more realistic

Fergie time for united?

i don't get it? :| haha

Fergie time for united?

i don't get it? :| haha

in other words, crazy amount of added time for united

if he wants to get funny though... why dont fifa bring out a rule where chelsea can break all the rules they want regarding transfers and get away with it.... drogba should have 99 ability to dive and cheat, not to mention the ability John Terry has to made terrible tackles (james milner) and get away with a telling off....

just ins't called for is it.

Last edited:
in other words, crazy amount of added time for united

if he wants to get funny though... why dont fifa bring out a rule where chelsea can break all the rules they want regarding transfers and get away with it.... drogba should have 99 ability to dive and cheat....

just ins't called for is it.

Agreed.

But still,they should make it that you can see the extra time played.

I think it would be better if they got some club songs and stuff like if you get to a cup final start singing the wembley songs and i think it would just improve the atmosphere in game :)

P.S - Fergie Time XD ROFL

I never knew there was an indoor mode. That would be epic!

I agree with you in all of them but I also think:

online commentary should be more realistic eg don't say it's a slow start when you are 0-0 with Barca

more realistic player apperance

DEFINATELY more stadiums

a fairer team play match rating bar eg you could hit a great through ball but your teammate doesn't move should be the same as misplacing a short pass

when choosing positions on team play the clock should be 30 seconds not 2 minutes

not sure what you guys think but i reckon that Be a Pro mode should be more like PES one. For example you start of at a random club where scouts watch you and then judge you on how you play in that match. you then move to the club you think is best for you and start as a young player in the reserves (i no thats what you do in be a pro mode) but at the same time play training matches against the first team. then after a few months, if you have been playing well you should be named on the bench and get a 10-15 minute run out or something. along the way being able to change your hair style, kit style (long sleve/tucked or untucked), boots etc.

Thats the most important change they need to meake and also instead of signing a contract with a new club at the end of the season you should get told about bids made for you to make it more realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.