Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Now maybe its just me but at this time of year, i start getting a bit of Fifa (10) and start looking foward to the next Fifa. Fifa 10 has defo raised the bar of footballing games but what would you guys like EA to introduce to the game for next years?

Here are a few off mine;

1) More details in the players, eg/ when its windy, hair waves around, players get muddy etc when its raining.

2) More real boots, for example, the pink nike vapours, yellow pumas

3) More stadiums, Villa Park, City of Manchester

4) Game time more realistic. For example when playing an evening game. You should kick off in day light and end the game in night time.

5) sort out entraces! players do not stand on the pitch in lines before coming out AND certainly do not come out of the middle at Old Trafford!

6) when you win trophies, have a massive celebration on the field! fire works, players lifting the trophy etc

So there is a few of mine (i could go on all day) but what do you guys want to see?

A more realistic and less boring Manager Mode

better commentary this year is rubbish and less bull **** when you play online

A more realistic and less boring Manager Mode

exactly what i was gunna say mate there aint much difference between manager mode and tournement mode except you can sign players on manager mode

Its crazy because if people didnt know half way through pro evolution 2010 EA actually bought the makers and designers of the pro evolution series so i think what your gonna see in the new fifa is a similarity between the old pro evolutions and the new fifa and i think pro evolution might suffer a bit pretty smart from ea if u cant beat the competition buy them.

Its crazy because if people didnt know half way through pro evolution 2010 EA actually bought the makers and designers of the pro evolution series so i think what your gonna see in the new fifa is a similarity between the old pro evolutions and the new fifa and i think pro evolution might suffer a bit pretty smart from ea if u cant beat the competition buy them.

really? well this has made me very happy! have always found it hard to choice between the two

Realistic nets
Realistic Crowd (home fans and Away fans sing proper songs, and celebrate when there team scores)
realistic pitches (when there are muddy pitches, the ball doesn't bobble or anything)

Fifa 09 had a choice in commentry (u could download another english one) but for some reason in 10 they only have the 1, hopefully next year there will be a few more and the game randomly picks which one for each match.

Pajama mode would also be pretty cool.

i think on ultimate team they should get rid of the contracts they do my ****** head in after every game about 2 or 3 of my players run out of contracts so i have to waste my coins on new contracts

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

What year was indoor mode on?

it was on one of the really old fifas lol i remember playing it at my cousins house when i was little lol

indoor mode was 98 i believe. I have one simple real wish -

When you do your celebrations, to be able to jump on players or bundle etc.. would be an awesome feature for online clubs and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.